From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- "Early Modern Human from Tianyuan Cave, China". Texas A&M University Press.
- "DNA analysis of an early modern human from Tianyuan Cave, China". Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
- "A relative from the Tianyuan Cave". Max Planck Society. 2013-01-21.
- "A relative from the Tianyuan Cave: Humans living 40,000 years ago likely related to many present-day Asians and Native Americans". Science Daily. 2013-01-21.
- "DNA Analysis Reveals Common Origin of Tianyuan Humans and Native Americans, Asians". Sci-News. 2013-01-24.
- "Ancient human DNA suggests minimal interbreeding". Science News. 2013-01-21.
- "Ancient Bone DNA Shows Ancestry of Modern Asians & Native Americans". Caving News. 2013-01-31.
|This article relating to archaeology in the People's Republic of China is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|