Tim Knoll is a freestyle BMX rider who lives in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Known for his unique style that combines flatland and street tricks with acrobatic maneuvers, Knoll uses different aspects of the urban environment as apparatuses to perform his tricks. He gained international recognition from a few online videos that have each amassed millions of views. After his Original Bike Tricks video went viral, several of his video clips have been featured on television shows throughout the world, most notably The Tonight Show. He performed on Star King (SBS) and set a Guinness World Record on Guinness China Night (CCTV-1). Knoll has been featured in online video ads for Ford, Red Bull, Contiki Tours, as well as a mobile-only campaign for Doritos Jacked 3D. An article on Red Bull's website describes him as one the most creative riders in the world. He gave a TEDx Talk about using creativity to gain notoriety.
- "Акробат на колесах: звезда BMX Freestyle Тим Нолл". Popsop.
- York, Cody (16 Oct 2010). "Tim Knoll's acrobatic, flatland ninja video". ESPN.
- Greenberg, Chris (29 May 2013). "BMX Trick Video: Tim Knoll Rides His Bike Better Than Most People". HuffPost.
- Van Vooren, Tim (9 June 2015). "It's so fun to do:" Tim Knoll is an internationally recognized BMX stunt, trick rider". WITI (TV).
- "'스타킹' 미국남자 팀놀, 아크로바틱 자전거쇼…'열광'". YTN.
- "《2015吉尼斯中国之夜》 20150220". CCTV. Video cue: 22:40
- Lukovitz, Karlene. "Doritos' First Mobile-Only Campaign Offers 3D Video". MediaPost.
- Brozek, Faye; Desai, Rajiv. "BMX Meets Parkour: See Unthinkable Bike Tricks". Red Bull.
|This biographical article relating to American cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|