Jump to navigation Jump to search
Together with three other minority parties, they petitioned the government to combat widespread repression of opposition parties.
- McDermott, Roger (2014-02-11). "CHINA AND TAJIKISTAN SIGN NEW TREATY | The Jamestown Foundation". Jamestown.org. Retrieved 2014-02-16.
- Tajik Supreme Court updates terror list RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty
- "Tajik Supreme Court Updates Terror List". Rferl.org. 2007-01-15. Retrieved 2014-02-16.
- "NewsLibrary.com - newspaper archive, clipping service - newspapers and other news sources". Docs.newsbank.com. 1998-12-04. Retrieved 2014-02-16.
- "Tajik Opposition parties appeal to CIS leaders". Atimes.com. Retrieved 2014-02-16.
|This article about politics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|