From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tokai (disambiguation))
Tōkai (東海, literally East Sea) in Japanese may refer to:
- Tōkai region, a subregion of Chūbu
- Tōkai, Ibaraki, a village, also known as "Tokaimura" (Tokai-village)
- Tōkai, Aichi, a city
- Tōkai University, a private university in Tokyo
- Tōkai Nuclear Power Plant, Ibaraki
- 2478 Tokai, a main belt asteroid
- Tōkai (train), a train service between Tokyo Station and Shizuoka Station
- Tōkai Gakki or Tokai Guitars, a Japanese guitar company
- Kyūshū Q1W Tōkai, an anti-submarine bomber of Imperial Navy
- Tōkai earthquakes, major earthquakes occurring regularly with an interval of 100 to 150 years
- Tokaimura nuclear accident, a fatal criticality accident in Tōkai, Ibaraki on 30 September 1999
Tokai may refer to:
- Tokai, Cape Town, a large residential suburb of Cape Town, South Africa
- Tokai (cartoon character), of Bangladesh, a creation of Rafiqun Nabi
- Tokai lighter, a German disposable butane lighter
- Tōkaidō (disambiguation)
- Tokaj (disambiguation)
- Tokay (disambiguation)
- 東海 (disambiguation), the East Asian script for "East Sea"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tokai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.