Tokyo Disneyland Hotel
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Tokyo Disneyland Hotel|
|Location||Tokyo Disney Resort|
|Opened||July 8, 2008|
|Operator||The Oriental Land Company|
|Tokyo Disney Resort|
|Shopping, dining and entertainment|
|The Oriental Land Company|
The Tokyo Disneyland Hotel is the third Disney-brand hotel of the Tokyo Disney Resort. Also, it is the fourth Disneyland Hotel. It is located directly in front of the Tokyo Disneyland park with the Tokyo Disneyland station of the Disney Resort Line monorail system in between. The hotel was designed to reflect early 20th century Victorian architectural style, and to blend with the World Bazaar area of Tokyo Disneyland, the monorail station and the main entrance area.
The hotel opened on July 8, 2008, and offers 701 guest rooms including themed character rooms, along with dining and shopping facilities.
The following are restaurants located inside of the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel:
- Canna (fine dining restaurant)
- Dreamers Lounge (lobby restaurant)
- Sherwood Garden (buffet restaurant)
- appetiteforjapan (2016-12-23). "Inside Tokyo Disneyland Hotel's Alice in Wonderland Themed Room". Appetite For Japan. Retrieved 2017-03-03.
- "Restaurants and Lounge". Disney. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
|This Disney-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|