May 25, 1969|
Minano, Saitama Prefecture
|Known for||Nodame Cantabile|
|Website||Tomoko Ninomiya's website|
She is best known for her series Nodame Cantabile, which received the 2004 Kodansha Manga Award for shōjo manga. Nodame Cantabile has been adapted for television as both live-action dramas broadcast in 2006, 2008 and 2014 and as of 2016, 3 anime seasons.
- Torendo no Joou Miho (トレンドの女王ミホ, "Miho, the Queen of Trendiness") (1991–1995), 10 volumes, rereleased in 5 bunkoban volumes
- Tensai Family Company (天才ファミリーカンパニー, "Genius Family Company") (1995–2000), 11 volumes, rereleased in 6 bunkoban volumes
- Heisei Yopparai Kenkyuujo (平成よっぱらい研究所, "Heisei Drunk Research Center") (1996), 1 volume
- Out (OUT) (1999), 1 volume
- Nomini Ikouze!! (飲みにいこうぜ!!, "Let's Go Drinking!!") (1999), 1 volume
- Green (GREEN) (2000–2001), 4 volumes
- Nodame Cantabile (のだめカンタービレ Nodame Kantābire) (2002–2009), 24 volumes
- 87 Clockers (2013–Present)
- Rice Ball Communication (2013-present)
- Joel Hahn. "Kodansha Manga Awards". Comic Book Awards Almanac. Retrieved 2007-08-21.
|This biographical article about a manga artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|