(Redirected from Topi (cap))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Topi, topi, or topí in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Topi is an antelope species of the genus Damaliscus.
Topi may also refer to:
- Dhaka topi or Nepali topi, a style of hat that is part of the Nepali national dress
- Bhaad-gaaule, part of Newari traditional dress, and an alternative to the Dhaka topi
- Taqiyah (cap), a short, rounded cap worn by Muslim men, called "topi" in the Indian subcontinent
- Gandhi cap or Gandhi topi, a white topi worn in India and having political significance
- Pith helmet or topi, a lightweight helmet made of cork or pith with a cloth cover
- Sindhi topi, a style of hat worn in Sindh
- Topi, the word used in the Indian subcontinent for a Kufi, a short, rounded cap.
- Bamir Topi (born 1957), former President of the Republic of Albania
- Teuta Topi (born 1961), former first lady of Albania
- Topi Helin (born 1978), Finnish professional Thai boxer
- Topi Mattila (born 1946), Finnish ski jumper
- Topi Sarparanta (born 1975), Finnish Nordic combined skier
- Topi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Swabi District, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- Topi Drama, a Pakistani rock band
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Topi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.