From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Topi can refer to:
- a cap in Nepali and other South Asian Sanskrit and Dravidian based languages such as Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, and Tamil.
- Topi, an antelope species of the genus Damaliscus
- Topi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, in the eastern Swabi District of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- Dhaka topi, a style of hat that is part of the Nepali national dress
- Bhaad-gaaule, part of Newari traditional dress, and an alternative to the Dhaka topi
- Topi (cap), or Taqiyah (cap), a short, rounded cap worn by Muslim men
- Gandhi cap, or Gandhi topi, a white topi worn in India and having political significance
- Pith helmet, or topi, a lightweight helmet made of cork or pith with a cloth cover
- Sindhi topi, a style of hat worn in Sindh
- Bamir Topi (born 1957), former President of the Republic of Albania
- Teuta Topi (born 1961), former first lady of Albania
- Topi Helin (born 1978), Finnish professional Thai boxer
- Topi Mattila (born 1946), Finnish ski jumper
- Topi Sarparanta (born 1975), Finnish Nordic combined skier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Topi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.