This article has been nominated to be checked for its neutrality. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
May 22, 1959
Tosca Reno (born May 22, 1959) is a New York Times best selling author who has written Your Best Body Now and the Eat-Clean Diet series. She is a certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner.
Reno is one of the leading health and wellness experts fighting the battle against obesity. She is the New York Time's Best Selling Author of Your Best Body Now and her Eat-Clean Diet® series has sold well over a million copies. In the 11 book series she has translated "healthy eating" into an easily adaptable and enjoyable lifestyle leading to a life free of disease and illness and full of happiness, balance and success. An inspiration, Tosca Reno has given permission to many North American men and women to live the best life they can lead. Tosca Reno ignites a fire in many to achieve their dreams- whatever they may be - with great success.
Reno is the widow of Robert Kennedy who founded Robert Kennedy Publishing in 1974 with the launch of MuscleMag International and was also an accomplished artist and art teacher. Reno and Kennedy met on a school playground where Reno taught Kennedy's daughter. Reno, a mother of three, was getting divorced; and the two started a relationship. Kennedy died of cancer on April 12, 2012.
Following Kennedy's death Reno assumed the position of publisher and chief executive officer at Robert Kennedy Publishing.
Reno first began writing a monthly column for Oxygen and has since published 11 books with Robert Kennedy Publishing's book division, including the popular Eat-Clean Diet Series. In 2010 she became a New York Times bestselling author with her book Your Best Body Now: Look and Feel Fabulous at Any Age the Eat-Clean Way.
Tosca was featured in a mini-reality series called Tosca: Flexing at 49 in 2009. The eight-part series focused on her preparations for the final bodybuilding competition of her career. The series aired on the Viva Network in Canada in June, 2009.
- The Butt Book (2007)
- The Eat-Clean Diet Book (2007)
- The Eat-Clean Diet Cookbook (2007)
- The Eat-Clean Diet Workout (2008)
- The Eat-Clean Diet Workout Journal (2008)
- The Eat-Clean Diet for Family and Kids (2008)
- The Eat-Clean Diet for Men (2009)
- The Eat-Clean Diet Companion (2009)
- Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Cookbook (2009)
- The Eat-Clean Diet Recharged (2009)
- Your Best Body Now (2009)
- The Eat-Clean Diet Stripped (2011)
- The Eat-Clean Diet Vegetarian Cookbook (2012)
- "Just the Rules" (2012)
- "The Start Here Diet" (2013)
- "Meet Tosca Reno". toscareno.com. June 13, 2013. Archived from the original on June 18, 2013. Retrieved January 19, 2017.
- Teotonio, Isabel (April 24, 2012). "Robert Kennedy was a trailblazer in the fitness industry". Toronto Star. Retrieved June 21, 2013.
- "Robert Kennedy Publishing - Health, Fitness, Nutrition and Lifestyle Books and Magazines". Rkpubs.com. Retrieved June 21, 2013.
- "Robert Kennedy's publishing legacy handed to wife Tosca Reno". Masthead Online. 2012-04-16. Retrieved 2013-06-21.
- "ProgramDetails: Viva – Tosca: Flexing at 49". Corus Entertainment. Retrieved 2013-06-21.