Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia
|Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia|
|Developer(s)||The Creative Assembly|
|Platform(s)||Microsoft Windows, MacOS, Linux|
3 May 2018
24 May 2018
7 June 2018
|Genre(s)||Turn-based strategy, real-time tactics|
Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia is a strategy video game developed by The Creative Assembly and published by Sega, released on 3 May 2018 for Microsoft Windows. The game was brought to MacOS and Linux by Feral Interactive on 24 May 2018 and 7 June 2018 respectively. It is the twelfth game in the Total War series of video games.
The game has received positive reviews. It has an aggregated score of 75 on Metacritic, indicating "Generally favorable reviews". The game has garnered some criticism for what is perceived as stripped campaign and broken combat compared to previous games, and a lack of variation between factions..
The game won the award for "Best Strategy Game" at The Independent Game Developers' Association Awards 2018, whereas its other nominations were for "Best Educational Game", "Best Audio Design", and "Heritage".
- Molina, Ric (2018-05-24). "Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia for Mac is now available". Mac Gamer HQ. Retrieved 2018-06-13.
- Nestor, Marius (2018-06-07). "A Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Video Game Is Now Available for Linux". Softpedia. Retrieved 2018-06-13.
- Bratt, Chris (2018-05-11). "Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia review – Creative Assembly returns to historical warfare with mixed results". Eurogamer. Retrieved 2018-05-15.
- "A Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia". Metacritic.
- Plunkett, Luke (2018-05-15). "The new Total War game is a complete mess". Kotaku UK. Retrieved 2018-05-15.
- Stephenson, Suzi (2018-09-19). "TIGA Announces Games Industry Awards 2018 Finalists". The Independent Game Developers' Association. Retrieved 2018-09-21.
- "2018 Winners". The Independent Game Developers' Association. 2018-11-01. Retrieved 2018-11-02.
|This video game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|