Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up touring in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Touring may refer to:
- Touring cars, an open car
- a model of Hymer, campers
- touring, the estate/wagon version of BMW cars
- Carrozzeria Touring, Italian automobile coachbuilder
- Bicycle touring, self-contained cycling trips
- Motorcycle touring, tourism that involves a motorcycle
- Ski touring, skiing in the backcountry on unmarked or unpatrolled areas
- "Touring", a song by the Ramones on Mondo Bizarro
- Touring (card game), a specialty card game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Touring.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.