|Born:||December 31, 1990|
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||237 lb (108 kg)|
|High school:||Bridgeport (CT) Central|
|NFL Draft:||2013 / Round: 4 / Pick: 124|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Trevardo V. Williams (born December 31, 1990) is an American football defensive end who is currently a free agent. He played college football at Connecticut, and was drafted by the Houston Texans in the fourth round of the 2013 NFL Draft. Williams has also been a member of the Arizona Cardinals, Indianapolis Colts, Washington Redskins, Toronto Argonauts.
Williams was born in Jamaica, and moved to the United States as a child in 1999. He attended Central High School in Bridgeport, Connecticut, where he played high school football for the Central Hilltoppers. The Hartford Courant and New Haven Register named him to their all-state football teams in 2007. Upon graduation, Williams attended boarding school Canterbury School in New Milford, CT and competed for the Saints.
Williams was also a standout athlete for the Central High School track team. He finished 3rd in the 100 meters at the 2007 State Open championships with a time of 10.74 seconds. He finished 2nd in the 200 meters at the 2008 State Class LL Championships, with a time of 22.41 seconds. He was timed at a career-best time of 10.69 seconds in the 100 meters in his senior year. He also ran a personal best time of 21.98 in the 200 meters.
Williams attended the University of Connecticut, where he played for the Connecticut Huskies football team from 2009 to 2012. During his college career, he started 30 of 50 games in which he appeared, recording 133 tackles and 30.5 quarterback sacks. The 30.5 sacks are a team record. Following his senior season in 2012, he was a unanimous first-team All-Big East Conference selection.
|Ht||Wt||Arm length||Hand size||40-yard dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert jump||Broad||BP|
|6 ft 1 in
|32 1⁄4 in
|9 3⁄8 in
|4.57 s||1.58 s||2.54 s||4.35 s||7.24 s||38 in
|10 ft 4 in
|All values from NFL Combine.|
Williams signed with the Indianapolis Colts' practice squad on September 23, 2014. He was released on November 25.
Williams signed with the Washington Redskins practice squad on December 2, 2014. He was promoted to the active roster on December 9. He was waived/injured on August 14, 2015. After going unclaimed, the Redskins placed him on injured reserve. The Redskins released Williams from injured reserve with a settlement on August 19.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on August 10, 2014. Retrieved August 31, 2016.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Williams Sets Sack Record
- NFL Combine Profile
- "2013 NFL Draft Listing". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved February 25, 2019.
- McManaman, Bob (August 2, 2014). "Trevardo Williams joins Cardinals off waivers". AZCentral.com. Retrieved December 12, 2014.
- Smith, Michael (August 8, 2014). "Cardinals cut Trevardo Williams". NBCSports.com. Retrieved December 12, 2014.
- Redskins' humbled defenders look for answers
- Jones, Mike. "Redskins add linebackers Ja'Gared Davis and Trevardo Williams". Washington Post. Retrieved December 9, 2014.
- Jones, Mike. "Redskins waive injured LB Trevardo Williams, sign JMU's Sage Harold". Washington Post. Retrieved August 15, 2015.
- "Redskins Waive LB Trevardo Williams". Redskins.com. August 19, 2015. Retrieved August 19, 2015.