|No. -- Free agent|
|Date of birth:||December 31, 1990|
|Place of birth:||Jamaica|
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||237 lb (108 kg)|
|High school:||Bridgeport (CT) Central|
|NFL draft:||2013 / Round: 4 / Pick: 124|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Roster status:||Unrestricted Free Agent|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2014|
Trevardo V. Williams (born December 31, 1990) is an American football linebacker who currently is a free agent. He played college football at Connecticut, and was drafted by the Houston Texans in the fourth round of the 2013 NFL Draft.
Williams was born in Jamaica, and moved to the United States as a child in 1999. He attended Central High School in Bridgeport, Connecticut, where he played high school football for the Central Hilltoppers. The Hartford Courant and New Haven Register named him to their all-state football teams in 2007. Upon graduation, Williams attended boarding school Canterbury School in New Milford, CT and competed for the Saints.
Track and field
He finished 2nd in the 200 meters at the 2008 State Class LL Championships, with a time of 22.41 seconds.
Williams attended the University of Connecticut, where he played for the Connecticut Huskies football team from 2009 to 2012. During his college career, he started 30 of 50 games in which he appeared, recording 133 tackles and 30.5 quarterback sacks. The 30.5 sacks are a team record. Following his senior season in 2012, he was a unanimous first-team All-Big East Conference selection.
2013 NFL Combine
|Ht||Wt||Arm length||Hand size||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP|
|6 ft 1 in||241 lb||32 1⁄4 in||9 3⁄8 in||4.57 s||1.58 s||2.54 s||4.35 s||7.24 s||38 in||10 ft 4 in||30 reps|
|All values from NFL Combine.|
Williams signed with the Indianapolis Colts' practice squad on September 23, 2014. He was released on November 25.
Williams signed with the Washington Redskins practice squad on December 2, 2014. He was promoted to the active roster on December 9. He was waived/injured on August 14, 2015. After going unclaimed, the Redskins placed him on injured reserve. The Redskins released Williams from injured reserve with a settlement on August 19.
- Williams Sets Sack Record
- NFL Combine Profile
- McManaman, Bob (August 2, 2014). "Trevardo Williams joins Cardinals off waivers". AZCentral.com. Retrieved 2014-12-12.
- Smith, Michael (August 8, 2014). "Cardinals cut Trevardo Williams". NBCSports.com. Retrieved 2014-12-12.
- Redskins' humbled defenders look for answers
- Jones, Mike. "Redskins add linebackers Ja’Gared Davis and Trevardo Williams". Washington Post. Retrieved 9 December 2014.
- Jones, Mike. "Redskins waive injured LB Trevardo Williams, sign JMU’s Sage Harold". Washington Post. Retrieved 15 August 2015.
- "Redskins Waive LB Trevardo Williams". Redskins.com. August 19, 2015. Retrieved 2015-08-19.