Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up trinket in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A trinket may refer to:
- A small showy piece of jewellery, such as a jewel or a ring.
- Trinket Island, an island of the Nicobar Islands
- Trinket (village), a village on the island
- Trinket snake, common name for Elaphe helena, a species of colubrid snake
- The original name of New Zealand rock band The Datsuns
- A troll girl in the comic series Elfquest
- A character in the American animated TV series Pepper Ann
- The English localized name of Wei Xiaobao in John Minford's translation of Louis Cha's novel The Deer and the Cauldron
- A small biscuit
- Basque trinquete, a type of pelota court
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trinket.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.