Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up trinket in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A trinket may refer to:
- A small showy piece of jewellery, such as a jewel or a ring.
- Trinket Island, an island of the Nicobar Islands
- Trinket (village), a village on the island
- Trinket snake, common name for Elaphe helena, a species of colubrid snake
- The original name of New Zealand rock band The Datsuns
- A troll girl in the comic series Elfquest
- A character in the American animated television series Pepper Ann
- The English localized name of Wei Xiaobao in John Minford's translation of Louis Cha's novel The Deer and the Cauldron
- A small biscuit
- Basque trinquete, a type of pelota court
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trinket.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.