|Look up turf war in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Turf war or Turf wars may refer to:
- Turf Wars, a 2007 album by the Canadian band Daggermouth
- "Turf War", a song on the 2001 album Filmtracks 2000 by American composer Bill
- "Turf War" a song by Goblins from Mars
- Turf War, a 2010 American reality television series
- "Turf War" (The Office), a 2012 episode of the American comedy television series The Office
- "Turf War", an episode of the 2016 Canadian television series House My Style
- "Turf War", an episode of the 2012 American television series The Mob Doctor
- "Turf War", an episode of the 2012 American television series NYC 22
- "Turf War", a 2010 episode of the American television series Swords
- "My Turf War", a 2007 episode of the American television series Scrubs
- "Turf War" (Banksy), a 2003 exhibition by street artist Banksy
- The Legend of Korra: Turf Wars, a three-part graphic novel series that begins the comic trilogy series of Avatar: The Legend of Korra.
- Turf War (horse), tied winner of the 2007 Delta Jackpot Stakes
- Turf War, a mode of play in the 2000 video game Smuggler's Run
- Turf Wars, a gameplay mode in the 2015 video game Splatoon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turf war.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.