Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Turkish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Turkish usually refers to:
- Something of, from, or related to Turkey, a country in Eurasia.
Turkish may also refer to:
Historical Turkish empires
- Seljuk Empire (1037–1194)
- Ottoman Empire (c. 1299–1922/1923)
- Turkish people, people of Turkish descent with or without Turkish citizenship, frequently referred to as Turks
- Turkish minorities, people of Turkish descent who have been living outside Turkey prior to its independence
- Turkish citizen, citizens of Turkey regardless of ethnicity
- In a historical context, Turkic peoples, which includes Turkish people (Turks)
- Turkish diaspora
- Turkish language (modern)
- Old Anatolian Turkish (historical)
- Ottoman Turkish language (historical)
- Cypriot Turkish (modern)
- Turkish alphabet
- All pages beginning with "Turkish"
- Turk (disambiguation)
- Turkey (disambiguation)
- Turkic (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turkish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.