From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Turkish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Turkish usually refers to something related to Turkey, a country in Eurasia.
It may refer specifically to:
Historical Turkish empires
- Turkish people, people of Turkish descent with or without Turkish citizenship
- Turkish minorities, people of Turkish descent who have been living outside of Turkey prior to its independence
- Turkish citizens, citizens of Turkey regardless of ethnicity
- In a historical context, Turkic peoples, which includes Turkish people
- Turkish language (modern)
- Old Anatolian Turkish language (historical)
- Ottoman Turkish language (historical)
- Cypriot Turkish (modern)
- Turkish alphabet
- All pages beginning with "Turkish"
- Turk (disambiguation)
- Turkey (disambiguation)
- Turkic (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turkish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.