Tuzla-class patrol boat
TCG Karabiga (P-1205), one of the Tuzla-class patrol boats
|Builders:||DEARSAN Gemi İnşaat Sanayi A.Ş (Dearsan Ship Construction Industry ltd.)|
|Displacement:||400 long tons (406 t) full load|
|Length:||55.75 m (182 ft 11 in)|
|Beam:||8.85 m (29 ft 0 in)|
|Draught:||2.5 m (8 ft 2 in)|
|Propulsion:||2 × MTU 250kw each diesel generators and engines, Otto Piening shaft and Propeller|
|Speed:||25 knots (46 km/h; 29 mph)|
|Range:||1,000 nmi (1,900 km) at 14 kn (26 km/h)|
|Complement:||35 (15 officers, 20 privates)|
The Tuzla-class New Type Patrol Boat (Turkish: Yeni Tip Karakol Botu) is one of the patrol boat classes of the Turkish Navy. The Tuzla class, named after a district in Istanbul with the same name, have been designed by Dearsan Shipyards in order to meet the operational requirements of the Turkish Navy in littoral waters. These patrol boats conduct patrol, security and anti-submarine warfare (ASW) duties in or around harbors & coastal areas.
The contract signed between SSM and Dearsan on 23 August 2007 called for 16 New Type Patrol Boats to be constructed until 2015. Along with Dearsan, 204 domestic supplier firms are involved with the NTPB project as well as several foreign ones such as MTU or Oto Melara. The project is a first for the Turkish Navy and the Turkish military shipbuilding industry as there is a 67.5% domestic production percentage compared with 65% for the MILGEM. 
As of February 2015, all 16 boats have been delivered to the Turkish Navy.
- Turkey 16 operated by the Turkish Navy.
- Turkmenistan 10 delivered and operational as of 2015 to the Turkmenistan Navy. First and currently only foreign operator of the Tuzla-class patrol boat.
- TCG Tuzla (P-1200)
- TCG Karaburun (P-1201)
- TCG Köyceğiz (P-1202)
- TCG Kumkale (P-1203)
- TCG Tarsus (P-1204)
- TCG Karabiga (P-1205)
- TCG Karşıyaka (P-1206)
- TCG Tekirdağ (P-1207)
- TCG Kaş (P-1208)
- TCG Kilimli (P-1209)
- TCG Türkeli (P-1210)
- TCG Taşucu (P-1211)
- TCG Karataş (P-1212)
- TCG Karpaz (P-1213)
- TCG Kdz.Ereğli (P-1214)
- TCG Kuşadası (P-1215)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-03-13. Retrieved 2016-04-25.
- "IDEF 2015: Dearsan completes Turkish patrol boat contract, moves ahead with exports | IHS Jane's 360". www.janes.com. Retrieved 2016-04-25.
- "Türk Deniz Kuvvetleri Komutanlığı". www.dzkk.tsk.tr. Retrieved 2016-04-25.