From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up twig in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A twig is a small thin terminal branch of a woody plant.
"Twig" or "twigs" may also refer to:
- Twig (database), an open source object database
- Twig (template engine), an open source template engine for PHP
In the arts
- Twig C. George, a children's book author
- Twig (novel), a 1942 book by Elizabeth Orton Jones
- Twigs (play), a play by George Furth
- Twig (character), a character from The Edge Chronicles
- Twig World, an educational company in the United Kingdom
- Twig, Minnesota, an unincorporated community in Saint Louis County, Minnesota, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Twig.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.