Jump to navigation Jump to search
UMP is a three letter acronym that could mean:
- Ulyanovsk Mechanical Plant
- Uniformly most powerful test, in statistical hypothesis testing
- United Midwestern Promoters, a racing sanctioning body
- United Music Publishers
- Universal Machine Pistol, as in Heckler & Koch UMP, a sub-machine gun
- Universal mapping property
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang, a university in Malaysia
- Uridine monophosphate, a nucleotide
- Uzumba-Maramba-Pfungwe, a district in Mashonaland East Province, in Zimbabwe
- In economics
- In politics
- Union for a Popular Movement or UMP, as of 2015 the former name of the main right-wing political party in France
- Union of Moderate Parties or UMP, the main Vanuatuan francophone and conservative party
- Universities' Model Parliament, a Canadian youth parliament organization
"Ump" is also a slang term for "umpire";
- hence, WUMP, a sports radio station in Huntsville, Alabama, known as SportsRadio 730 The UMP.
"UMP" was the name of the infamous graffiti gang from Dionysos town (near Athens,Greece)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UMP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.