From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Udi may refer to:
- The Udi people
- The Udi language
- Udi, Nigeria, a city in Enugu State, Nigeria
- Udi, a place in the Etawah district of Uttar Pradesh, India
- Udi Gal (born 1979), Israeli Olympic sailor
- Udi Vaks (born 1979), Israeli Olympic judoka
- Daybreak in Udi, a 1949 documentary film and winner of an Academy Award for Best Documentary Feature
- Udi’s Healthy Foods
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Udi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.