This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Finance and Insurance|
|Founded||Kharkiv, Ukraine (June 18, 1990)|
|Total assets||₴ 46.3 billion (01.01.2010)|
|Total equity||₴7.6 billion (01.01.2010)|
|Owner||BNP Paribas Group|
Number of employees
UkrSibbank is a commercial bank based in Ukraine. It was registered on June 18, 1990, and is the third largest bank in the country. It operates more than 700 branches across the country and offers retail banking services to individuals and organisations. The bank has been a subsidiary of French bank BNP Paribas since 2006.
UkrSibbank was founded in 1990. Over the first two years it operated on the financial market as Kharkiv regional bank that serviced large corporate customers. In 1996 the Bank started opening branches in other regions of Ukraine, and since 2000 it has been building up an extensive branch network. Being actively engaged in servicing individuals and legal entities, UkrSibbank has been constantly extending the list of banking services and products and conquering new market segments.
In December 2005 UkrSibbank, the third largest bank in Ukraine, and BNP Paribas, one of the world’s largest financial groups, signed a share purchase agreement on 51% of UkrSibbank’s shares.
In April 2006 BNP Paribas, one of the world’s largest financial groups, became a strategic investor of UkrSibbank with the share in the Bank’s stock totaling 51%. In 2009 it increased its stake up to 81.42%.
The Bank has positions in corporate banking, retail banking, and in the consumer finance segment. It offers banking products, such as online banking (All inclusive package) and flexible deposits (Active Money). One of the major world’s banking system, BNP Paribas, which owns 51% of shares in the Bank, is a strategic investor of JSC «UkrSibbank».
International Company LLC AF «PriceWaterhouseCoopers (Audit)» and audit firm LLC «Ukrainian Audit Service» act as Bank’s auditors.
Closed joint stock company «Insurance Company «Ukrainian Insurance Alliance» is a general insurance company of JSC «UkrSibbank».
Branch and ATM network
UkrSibbank has more than 700 branches across the country, and more than 1500 ATM.
UkrSibbank has also an ATM alliance with several local banks, that give to his clients a free access to close to 5000 ATM.
The official ceremony of share purchase agreement signing, dedicated to purchase of 51% of shares of JSC «UkrSibbank» took place on December 20, 2005. Today, the Bank is 85% owned by BNP Paribas and 15% by the EBRD.
Its Management Board members are:
- Philippe Joannier - Chairman of the Management Board
- Lionel Dumeaux - Deputy Chairman, Chief Operation Officer
- Konstantin Lezhnin - Deputy Chairman, Head of Retail Banking
- Jean-Luc Deguel - Deputy Chairman, Head of Corporate Banking
- Francois Girod - Deputy Chairman, Head of Capital Markets
- Guillaume Lagrave - Deputy Chairman, Head of Risk Management
- Anna Samarina - Deputy Chairman, Head of Finance
- Sergey Panov - Deputy Chairman, Head of Legal
- Kateryna Kovalko Mari - Head of Compliance
- Ukrainian Interbank Exchange Market (UIEM)
- OJSC «Interregional Fund Union» (IFU)
- Ukrainian Banks Association (UBA)
- Authorized agent of American Express
- Agent of Thomas Cook, Western Union
- Kiev Bank Union (KBU)
- Crimean Interbank Exchange Market (CIEM)
- First Stock Trading System (FSTS)
- Kharkiv Banking Union (KhBU)
- Ukrainian Individual Deposits Guarantee Fund
- Principal member of MasterCard International
- Principal member of VISA International
- Ukrainian Taxpayers Association
- Global ATM Alliance
- UkrSib Asset Management Company
- Ukrainian Leasing Company
UkrSib Asset Management
Asset Management Company - Pension Fund Administrator was incorporated in 2003 within UkrSibbank financial corporation and is part of BNP Paribas financial group, a leader in the international banking and financial services market. Its activities include:
- Management of the assets of collective investment institutions
- Asset management of institutional investors, non-government pension funds, and reserves management of insurance companies
- Establishment of venture investment funds in order to manage cash flows of holdings and corporations
UkrSib Asset Management runs 11 Money-Market Funds and 4 Venture Funds.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to UkrSibbank.|