|Origin||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Genres||Nu metal, alternative metal|
|Years active||2000–2003, 2014–present|
|Associated acts||Anew Revolution, Goldfinger, A Dozen Furies, Exit The Sun|
|Past members||Brian Arthur
The band was signed by Madonna's Maverick Records label and on March 20, 2001, Unloco released their debut album Healing produced by Johnny K. The album struggled to sell, and the band's future with their label was uncertain.
Their second effort, Becoming i, was released on March 11, 2003, and was produced by Andrew Murdock – responsible for Powerman 5000, Godsmack, and Chimaira, among other artists. During said year, the band toured with such household names as Korn, opened for Music as a Weapon II, and appeared at Ozzfest 2003. Despite the push from their label, Becoming i failed to meet expectations, and the band split up that same year.
Since then, guitarist Marc Serrano joined the now disbanded A Dozen Furies, drummer Pete Navarrete formed a band called Exit the Sun, and vocalist Joey Duenas formed a band called Anew Revolution, featuring members from Slaves on Dope. The band released a five-track self-released EP in 2005. They also released Rise in 2008 and iMERICA in 2010.
- Joey Duenas – vocals (2000-2003, 2014–present)
- Kash Sarkaria (2014–present)
- Mando Ayala (2014–present)
- Pete Navarrete – drums (2000-2003, 2014–present)
- Victor Escareno – bass
- Marc Serrano – guitar
- Brian Arthur – guitar
- Ben Benavides - guitar
- Tim Wilson - guitar
Albums and EPs
- "Nothing" – Used in Little Nicky
- "Bruises" – Used in The Matrix Reloaded
- "Bruises" – Used in Music as a Weapon II
- "Bruises" – Used in True Crime: Streets of LA
- "Crashing" – Used in Madden 2004
- "Empty" – Used in Music as a Weapon II