From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Urbanite)
|Look up Urban, urban, or urbanite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Urban means "related to cities." It may refer to:
- Urban area, geographical area distinct from rural areas
- Urban culture, the culture of towns and cities, sometimes used as a euphemism for African-American culture
- Urban contemporary, an African American music radio format
- Urban (newspaper), Danish free daily newspaper
- Urban Records, record label
- Urban, California, former town in El Dorado County
- Urban, South Dakota, a ghost town
- Urban, Washington, an unincorporated community
- Urban (name), given name and surname
- Pope Urban (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "urban"
- All pages with a title containing urban
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Urban.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.