Hello, nice to meet you! Welcome to my user page!
My name is Andrew Peter Tillerman (just call me Andy). I am a jolly teen living in Wisconsin, a.k.a. the Badger State. I have had a Wikipedia account for two years now, but I anonymously edited here four years beforehand. Here are some other facts you may want to know about me:
- I have six years' experience creating tunes on the violin.
- I enjoy eating macaroni and cheese, and pasta in general.
- I met former Wisconsin governor Jim Doyle in elementary school.
- My favorite school subject is mathematics (and feel free to ask me questions in that subject area up to Calculus BC!).
- I am a third-year Spanish student, and can also understand basic Chinese.
- My favorite celebrity and an inspiration of mine is Ariana Grande.
- I have traveled to or through 26 U.S. states and two foreign countries (China and Japan).
Focus areas on Wikipedia
Across all areas, I may fix a random grammatical error or two in an article. However, most of where I will edit on Wikipedia will be in topics I show a strong personal desire. For instance, you might see edits of mine in articles pertaining to:
- Tropical cyclones (mainly in the Northern Hemisphere; I am also an inactive member of WPTC),
- Geography and maps (especially ones pertaining to places around the world),
- Language and culture (especially if it deals with Spanish), and
- Highways (mainly U.S. Interstate highways).
I look forward to potentially editing with you!