This page outlines some of my activities on Wikipedia.
|This user is a member of WikiProject Michigan, a WikiProject which aims to expand coverage of the State of Michigan on Wikipedia. Please feel free to join us.|
Articles I participate in maintaining or keep an eye on:
Detroit Pistons - Patrick Henry College - Michael P. Farris - Purcellville, Virginia - Home School Legal Defense Association - Flint, Michigan - Flushing, Michigan - Swartz Creek, Michigan - Lennon, Michigan - Venice Township, Michigan - Clayton Township, Genesee County, Michigan - Flint Journal - Saginaw River
- see Wikipedia:WikiProject U.S. counties, Wikipedia:WikiProject Cities, and Wikipedia:WikiProject U.S. special districts to help you edit geographical articles. DDerby 00:25, 26 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Go Kart Records
- Institute in Basic Life Principles
- Antonio McDyess
- Flint River (Michigan); worked on it at User:DDerby/Flint River (Michigan).
- Longview Baptist Temple, from a 3-sentence copyvio.
- Mott - major disambiguation page (though it really wasn't much work).
To create or do (someday):
- Mott Community College, the main community college in Flint.
- Flint Beecher Tornado - one of the most significant events in the history of Flint. One of two major natural disasters, the first being a flood in the 1940s. Found already created at Flint-Worcester tornado outbreak sequence.
- Shiawassee River, Tittabawassee River, Cass River - may be a long time before these are created; informal request to create once Saginaw River is done.
- Crim Festival of Races, annual 10 mile and other races in Flint.
- The Human Condition (book), political philosophy by Hannah Arendt; working on it at User:DDerby/The Human Condition (book).
- change links from King James Bible (redirect page), KJV (redirect page) to King James Version of the Bible. Not that there's a huge problem with redirects, but many of the links are incorrectly formed.
- Clothing - add a section, or possibly an article, on mytho/religious explanations of the origin of clothing.
My alter ego, Usor:quaerenssapientiam, has created Latin translation stubs of Patrick Henry College and Purcellville, Virginia.
I am a member of the WikiProject National Basketball Association