Hey Engini! Sorry for all the warnings - I think we're all on different pages about your edits. After further review it looks like you're trying to overhaul the articles but we're seeing it looking like vandalism. I'm happy to help. You there? Been here for several years and I'm happy to be of assistance so we can take your plan for the articles and see what needs to happen. --mboverload@ 04:56, 23 June 2010 (UTC)
- Hi, thanks for the offer to help. Basically I moved a very long list of country-specific details from engineer to engineering education and I was about to replace the section with a more general description on the education system. I think the article can use a major cleanup to make it more similar to articles like physician or lawyer, with actual info on the roles and responsibilities of the profession. Engini86 (talk) 05:05, 23 June 2010 (UTC)
- That's what a thought after I kept seeing your edits. I sincerely apologize for the vandalism accusations - we have tools that show us an edit and then we say if it's vandalism or not. As you can image we get a lot of edits of people just removing stuff. I know it's not the best reception but I hope you can understand.
- Anyway, to the edits I'm thinking you'll want to start a topic on the Talk:Engineer page and get talk with some of the regulars on the page and see what they think about your proposed edits. I know it sounds like a whole lot of bureaucracy but when you make major edits on a new account you tend to attract attention. Especially on such a central article as Engineering.
- Do you know how to create a chat topic and everything? Since you're an engineer I'm sure you could figure it out ;) but if you need help let me know. --mboverload@ 05:14, 23 June 2010 (UTC)
- If you have want to improve the article further, just go ahead and add the missing content! I didn't write the text in Engineering education; it is previously-existing material and I simply transfered it here because it was more relevant there and was taking too much room in the Engineer article. The actual licensure info is covered in the Professional Engineer article. Engini86 (talk) 03:53, 8 July 2010 (UTC)
Love what you've done with this article! I hadn't done much because it can be a very personal issue for some people, but your edits are very good. Thanks! Don'tKnowItAtAll (talk) 03:40, 2 January 2011 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 14:27, 24 November 2015 (UTC)