WELCOME TO WIKIPEDIA The Humorless Enyclopedia NOW WITH MORE BANHAMMER
Wikipedia's Admins are dicks. That's where I come in.
I'm crazy. I can't help it. Jimbo Wales trusts me, you see...
You are pretentious if...
- Your userpage is coated with a bunch of badges about everything in your life. That's akin to going on twitter and taking pictures of your feces. It's just extraneous. Stop the ego trip.
- You have to revert edits over semantics, just to have them changed back by someone who just might have a better grasp of the English language than you.
- You can't even have a laugh at things on Wikipedia. Is it bad to vandalize? Yes, yes it is. Do you need to take it personally? Just don't.
- You spend more time on Wikipedia than you do outside
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Red-light district was changed by Fadsaif (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.930198 on 2014-02-14T07:06:01+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 07:06, 14 February 2014 (UTC)
Please refrain from making nonconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at Wikipedia:Assume good faith with . Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Administrators have the ability to block users from editing if they repeatedly engage in vandalism. Thank you. 07:16, 14 February 2014 (UTC)
This is your last warning. You may be blocked from editing without further warning the next time you vandalize a page, as you did with to Red-light district. 10:33, 14 February 2014 (UTC)
This User has won the prestigious Pedobear Seal of Approval.
Disruptive Editing warnings are my user badges. 72 virgins await me in Heaven. --Fadsaif (talk) 09:33, 14 February 2014 (UTC)
User:Fadsaif Page Guidelines
Do not edit my userpage. Use the talkpage if you have a problem with something I've done (and I'm sure you do...)