Gavin Jarrett Dow (born September 4, 1985 in Chicago, Illinois) is an American lawyer. He is a graduate of the Washington University School of Law (J.D. 2013), the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (B.A. 2010), and Walter Payton College Prep (2004).
Gavin is an occasional Wikipedia editor, usually only modifying obvious mistakes he sees while perusing, though he sometimes does clarity-focused copy-edits. As a frequent Wikipedia reader in search of overviews of subjects instead of detailed descriptions, he is an ardent opponent of recentism.
- Gavin is an illegitimate descendant of King John of England.
- Gavin won the Division 2A Illinois state pre-calculus championship in 2003 and 2004. He was also a part of the championship-winning two and eight person teams.
- Gavin appeared on the Jerry Springer Show as an audience member in 1992 during a special show aimed at school kids. At one point, he spoke on camera about racism.
Baseball Stadiums Visited
- Memorial Stadium, Baltimore, MD (demolished)
- Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
- Comiskey Park, Chicago, IL (demolished)
- U.S. Cellular Field, Chicago, IL
- Camden Yards, Baltimore, MD
- County Stadium, Milwaukee, WI (demolished)
- Tiger Stadium, Detroit, MI (demolished)
- Shea Stadium, New York, NY (demolished)
- Yankee Stadium, New York, NY (demolished)
- Stade Olympique, Montreal, QC
- Fenway Park, Boston, MA
- AT&T Park, San Francisco, CA
- Miller Park, Milwaukee, WI
- Metrodome, Minneapolis, MN (demolished)
- Safeco Field, Seattle, WA
- Busch Stadium, St. Louis, MO