|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
|This user may have left Wikipedia. Joelmills has not edited Wikipedia for a considerable amount of time. As a result, any requests made here may not receive a response. If you are seeking assistance, you may need to approach someone else.|
I graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 1997 and have been a practicing veterinarian since.
- Any and all articles dealing with veterinary medicine
First ten songs off my iPod today (10/21/07)
(Got the idea off someone else's user page)
- Beatles - "You Can't Do That" - "The track was introduced by a ringing, circular George Harrison guitar lick that marked the first time he played 12-string electric guitar on a Beatles recording — an innovation that would figure strongly not just in the Beatles' mid-'60s records, but also in the development of folk-rock." (All Music Guide)
- White Stripes - "Seven Nation Army" - "With ”Seven Nation Army”, The White Stripes move to the head of the Garage Rock Revivalists class, a class that includes The Strokes, The Hives and The Kills, amongst others that have spurred a rebirth of retro guitar rock at the turn of the century." (AMG)
- Rolling Stones - "Not Fade Away" - "It's been reported that the session for recording the single wasn't going too well, but got oiled when a couple of the Hollies, Gene Pitney, and Phil Spector showed up, adding some encouragement and liquor; Phil Spector, Keith Richards has said, is the one shaking the maracas." (AMG)
- Meat Puppets - "Litterbox"
- Five Americans - "I See the Light"
- The Shins - "New Slang"
- The Jam - "Beat Surrender"
- Led Zeppelin - "Whole Lotta Love"
- Beep Beep - "I Am the Secretary"
- Radiohead - "No Surprises"
New articles added
Panosteitis | Mast cell tumor | Malignant histiocytosis | Lymphoma in animals | Canine coronavirus | Infectious canine hepatitis | Canine herpesvirus | Protothecosis | Phycomycosis | Elbow dysplasia | Congenital vertebral anomaly | Craniomandibular osteopathy | Hypertrophic osteopathy | Hypertrophic osteodystrophy | Masticatory muscle myositis | Heart valve dysplasia | Polyneuropathy in dogs and cats | Scotty Cramp | White dog shaker syndrome | Granulomatous meningoencephalitis | Wobbler disease | Distichia | Lens luxation | Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency | Bilious vomiting syndrome | Cheyletiellosis | Corneal ulcers in animals | Corneal dystrophy | Follicular dystrophy | Lick granuloma | Progressive retinal atrophy | Sudden acquired retinal degeneration | Canine discoid lupus erythematosus | Nuclear sclerosis | Retinal dysplasia | Collie eye anomaly | Hemorrhagic gastroenteritis | Lymphangiectasia | Mammary tumor | Eye proptosis | Florida keratopathy | Persistent pupillary membrane | Iris cyst | Imperforate lacrimal punctum | Asteroid hyalosis | Synchysis scintillans | Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada syndrome | Familial renal disease in animals | Gingival hyperplasia | Shar Pei fever | Perineal hernia | Portosystemic shunt | Salmon poisoning disease | Perianal gland tumor | Anal sac adenocarcinoma | Tracheal collapse | SMEDI| Recurring characters in the Aubrey–Maturin series | Bovine herpesvirus 1 | Bovine herpesvirus 2 | Bovine herpesvirus | Histiocytoma (dog) | Pseudorabies | Equine herpesvirus 1 | Equine herpesvirus 3 | Equine herpesvirus 4 | Equine herpesvirus | Equine herpesvirus 2 | Feline viral rhinotracheitis | Avian herpesvirus 1 | Feline calicivirus | Duck plague | Bovine malignant catarrhal fever | Buffalopox | Camelpox | Ectromelia virus | Pseudocowpox | Bovine papular stomatitis | Canine minute virus | Bladder stone (animal) | Sheeppox and goatpox | Lumpyskin disease | Swinepox | Fowlpox | Vaccine-associated sarcoma | Feline odontoclastic resorptive lesion | Grape and raisin toxicity in dogs | Live Totem Pole
Medical articles to which I have added veterinary information
Other significant contributions
Victim's Family (rewrite) | Flashman | Flashman's Lady | Flash for Freedom! | Flashman at the Charge | Flashman in the Great Game | Flashman and the Redskins | Flashman and the Dragon | Flashman and the Tiger | Veterinary surgery
|Veterinary medicine articles by quality and importance|
|WikiWork factors (?)||ω =6,397||Ω = 5.07|