Led to Wikipedia editing by the example of my wise friend Erkcan.
References for me
- Images with unknown source
- Speedy deletion
- Masters of War
- Feynman diagram: Needs general cleanup/rewrite; should add a discussion of straight vs dashed vs curvy vs loopy lines. Also, find cite for CLEO penguin discovery.
- Flickr article is pretty crappy
- The House I Live In
- B-Bbar oscillation (could use help on wording)
Removed this text because it implies CPV in mixing:
All neutral particle pairs undergo these oscillations (c.f. kaons) but the B-Bbar oscillation isn't perfectly symmetric. The mixing of the quarks inside the meson violates parity and c-parity (CP-violation).
- No article on The Peasall Sisters
- Timeline of particle physics add references
- Timeline of particle physics technology needs help!
- Argus distribution needs help, and a link to the original paper
- make an article for Escondido Village, put in [[Category:Stanford University places]]
Deleted this from the SLAC page. Should add it to the BaBar page, along with more breakdown of Y(4S) versus non-Y(4S) lumi. -- <ref>http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?id=future-of-top-us-particle</ref>
User boxes and stuff
When I'm procrastinating and/or bored: