|Search user languages|
I'm a 30-something researcher formerly at the Valletta 2018 Foundation, now at Arts Council Malta, and doctoral student at the University of Salford. I am based in Malta, and my interests lie broadly within culture, particularly music and literature. I also have a casual interest in photography (my Flickr page - my pictures should be marked CC-by-SA, please let me know if you find any that are marked otherwise!) and I'm an increasingly avid record collector.
I am a founding administrator of Wikimedia Community Malta, a Wiki user group seeking to encourage Wiki activity in Malta. All views expressed are my own and should not be construed as being those of Wikimedia Community Malta.
I intend to work on this page more soon, but in the meantime feel free to contact me on my Talk page or find me on Twitter.
Pages I've created
- Simshar incident - there didn't seem to be a page on this event, which is fairly significant in Malta's recent collective memory.
- Changes (Charles Bradley album) - I was listening to this album and looked it up to read up about it, only to find (to my great surprise) that there was no page about it.
- Away (Okkervil River album)
- Marlene Farrugia
- Gentlewoman, Ruby Man
- Isabelle Borg
- Rebecca Cremona
- Tessie Camilleri
- Godfrey Wettinger
- Lina Brockdorff
Pages I intend to work on
- Maltese literature and a number of contemporary authors listed within it (Immanuel Mifsud, Pierre J. Mejlak, Frans Sammut).
- Moviment Qawmien Letterarju - I need to do some proper research on this before getting started.
- Music of Malta - this page needs a complete overhaul.
- Clare Azzopardi
- Tommy Peltier
- Marthese Portelli
- Steve Borg (disambiguation)