User:Once in a Blue Moon
|Search user languages|
Yeah, so I'm a user that logs in Once in a Blue Moon. Don't have much more to say, except that I've been around a long time as an unregistered user. I have an account on Commons, though I haven't uploaded much.
Some of my most exhausting works (meaning they usually take me several hours) I've done while logged in include
- Creating Template:Military ranks
- Researching for Amalgamation (politics)
- Creating articles on BRB Internacional's programs
- Writing the summary for Wakko's Wish
- Creating the Sleep series
- Creating the Phobias template (now deleted)
- Splitting Semaphore into Semaphore line, Flag semaphore, and Railway signal#Mechanical signals; their respective talk pages, and fixing the links towards them
- Organizing the WikiWorld project page into four-month groups
- Writing on The 7th Portal
- Disambiguating the links pointing towards Amalgamation
- Making Humak not sound like an advertisement
- Writing the summary for The Stupids (film)
- Adding more parameters to template:busy
Some of the most exhausting works I've done while not logged in include
- The spanish articles on Pastry, Tugboats, and Barges.
- The Civilization (series) gameplay section
- Separating List of fictional books by letter to add Template:CompactTOC8 to it.
- Finding references for the 2000s in science and technology
- Archiving edits to the comics assessment request list from November 1, 2007 to February 5, 2008
These are some of the things I plan on doing whenever I get an extended period of free time (such as summer vacation) they are in the order I first thought of them, not necessarily the order I plan to do them in.
- Reducing Category:Politics stubs per my and Alai's proposals.
- An infobox for phobias, seeing as the navbox didn't work.
- A navbox bringing together things on really big cities (I know, the name's lousy) such as amalgamation (politics), conurbation, megacity, ecumenopolis, etc.
- Seeing as my additions to Railway signal#Mechanical signals caused it to be split away into Railway semaphore signal, fix the links still pointing to Railway signal
- Putting template:Infobox Paranormalplaces in all the pages it belongs in
- Possibly drawing comics for WikiWorld, though this depends on Greg Williams