This is the user sandbox of Probity incarnate. A user sandbox is a subpage of the user's user page. It serves as a testing spot and page development space for the user and is not an encyclopedia article. Create or edit your own sandbox here.
Writing an article and ready to request its creation?
|Public (NASDAQ: ANEN)|
|Headquarters||East Syracuse, NY, USA|
Number of employees
AIR is the brand name from Anaren for a family of RF modules for consumer and commercial wireless. An Anaren AIR module is a packaging environment for a TI silicone device such as a CC1101 or CC2500; the AIR development kits allow consumers and businesses to easily create wireless end-to-end networks.
As part of Texas Instrument’s Design Network, Anaren Integrated Radio (AIR) modules were developed to be a low-power RF capability solution to be used in various industries. Each AIR module incorporates a Texas Instruments low-power RF transceiver chip and is compatible with all TI-approved software stacks. AIR modules are in compliance with applicable regulatory standards (including FCC, IC, and ETSI).
As of March 2013, the AIR radio family consists of
- AIR A1101R04C for the 4333MHz band
- AIR A1101R08A and A1101R08C for the 868MHz band
- AIR A1101R09A and A1101R09C for the 915MHz band
- AIR A110LR09A and A110LR09C for 868MHz and 915MHz dual band
- AIR A2500R24A and A2500R24C for the 2.4GHz band
- AIR A2530E24AZ1 and A2530E24CZ1 for the 2.4GHz band, running the ZigBee protocol
- AIR A2530R24AZ1 and A2530R24CZ1 for the 2.4GHz band, running the ZigBee protocol
- AIR A8520E24A91 for the 2.4GHz band, for audio applications
- Texas Instruments
- RF Transceiver
- Integrated Circuit
- Comparison of 802.15.4 radio modules
- Comparison of wireless data standards
- "AIR Support for Proprietary RF: Development Stage by Anaren"
- "Anaren AIR Module BoosterPAck Q&A"
- "About Anaren AIR"
- "Anaren Integrated Radio (AIR) Modules to be Sold Through Premier Farnell". Reuters. November 2012. Text "url http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/05/idUS128391+05-Nov-2012+GNW20121105 " ignored (help);
- "Anaren Integrated Radio (AIR) Modules to be Sold Through RS Components". iStockAnalyst. August 2012. Text "url http://www.istockanalyst.com/business/news/5970911/anaren-integrated-radio-air-modules-to-be-sold-through-rs-components " ignored (help);
- "Mouser Delivers Anaren AIR Modules to Accelerate Development for Compact Wireless Designs". ECN. June 2011. Text "url http://www.ecnmag.com/news/2011/06/mouser-delivers-anaren-air-modules-accelerate-development-compact-wireless-designs " ignored (help);
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sensor networks.|