W-PuTTY-CD main configuration dialog on Windows
|Type||SSH, Telnet, rlogin and raw TCP clients in a Windows DLL|
|Website||Project home page|
W-PuTTY-CD encapsulates PuTTY communications in a Microsoft Windows DLL shell.  Applications using W-PuTTY-CD act as clients for the SSH, Telnet, rlogin, and raw TCP computing protocols and automatically get securely in touch with other systems. 
WPuTTYCD or WPuTTYCD.DLL, is the project name, while the hyphens are used to clarify that the communication part of the PuTTY program is encapsulated inside.
Some features of W-PuTTY-CD are:
- Multiple simultaneous concurrent sessions using different type of protocols.
- Simple Application programming interface.
- Notifications and events handling for Event-driven programming.
Features inherited from PuTTY: 
- Control over the SSH encryption key and protocol version.
- Control over port forwarding with SSH (local, remote or dynamic port forwarding), including built-in handling of X11 forwarding.
- IPv6 support.
- Supports 3DES, AES, Arcfour, Blowfish, DES.
- Public-key authentication support.
- Support for local serial port connections.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Puttyschool/W-PuTTY-CD.|