|Search user languages|
RobLa -> Rob Lanphier. Even more information can be found my homepage at "https://robla.net".
- My contributions: Special:Contributions/User:RobLa
- First contribution correctly(?) recorded on current English Wikipedia
- My edits on nostalgia.wikipedia.org (courtesy of The Wayback Machine) - nostalgia.wikipedia.org shows many of my early edits to Wikipedia, claiming that I'm the first credited contributor to the Voting system article. I'm guessing there were earlier revisions than my October 2001 edits. I may have written much of that early prose, but almost certainly not all at once in a revision labeled "*Added Google directory link"
- I was an employee of Wikimedia Foundation (WMF) from 2010-2016:
- Special:Contributions/RobLa-WMF <- this is the stuff I wrote on English Wikipedia when I worked for WMF. I made a few public contributions to some of the other wikis while I was there (e.g. on mediawiki.org and on on meta.wikimedia.org). Look "RobLa-WMF" up on guc.toolforge.org if you're interested.
- meta:User:RobLa-WMF <- My official employee user page with a picture of a younger User:RobLa
- User:RobLa/COI <- this is where I attempt to clearly state my conflicts of interest.
I have a subpage that I use as a quasi-blog: User:RobLa/Journal
I have lots of cruft I've added over the years as subpages to my user page. One day, I would like to clean this up.
In this userspace:
- RobLa/1980s in computers
- RobLa/Cara Spencer
- RobLa/Decade articles
- RobLa/Decade articles/1980s
- RobLa/Flagged Rev config for English Wikipedia
- RobLa/Human brain
- RobLa/ISO week date
- RobLa/List of decades
- RobLa/Mayoral elections in Burlington, Vermont
- RobLa/O'Reilly AlphaTech Ventures
- RobLa/PC Page Inventory
- RobLa/Range 12 Fire
- RobLa/USC News
- RobLa/sandbox/Charles Joseph Minard in information visualization
- RobLa/sandbox/Lewiston Hill KML
- RobLa/sandbox/Lewiston Hill Map
- RobLa/sandbox/Web synthesizer
See User:RobLa/sandbox for updates:
Pages with the prefix 'RobLa/sandbox' in the 'User' and 'User talk' namespaces:
|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article or the talk page for an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia. The original page is located at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:RobLa.
- WikiProject Voting systems participants
- WikiProject Twenty-Tens decade members
- Wikipedians in San Francisco
- Wikipedians who use Mozilla Firefox
- User en-N
- User en-us
- Members of the Fifteen Year Society of Wikipedia editors
- User html-2
- User php-2
- User perl-2
- User python-2
- User js-2
- User xml-2
- Wikipedians interested in voting methods