|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
We are the Hugmonsters. There are actually two of us - one is called Sharon and the other is called Tim.
I (Sharon) use Wikipedia for much of my internet searching these days - much easier to use and generally quicker. I used to get annoyed at web pages with typos in them and being unable to do anything much about it. So I first registered as a user so I could correct other people's spelling mostly!
Now I have decided to go one step further and start some proper editing/writing!
- An article about Rothwell Temperance Band - the current All England Masters International Brass Band Champions.
- Add more stuff to the article about Morley Town Hall.
- Something about history of flooding in Chippenham (find those notes).
- Tidy up Chippenham article as per suggestions at top of talk page. Use the Bath, Somerset article as a template since it has featured article status. See also Wikipedia:WikiProject UK geography/How to write about settlements.
- Flood list needs putting in some kind of order
Other articles I keep an eye on
Places of interest for my family history
Acol, Kent - Ardington (needs work) - Burley, Hampshire - East Lockinge (needs work) - Eastleigh - Garlinge - Hanslope - Margate - Minster-in-Thanet - New Forest - Ramsgate - Westgate-on-Sea (needs work) - Stoke Goldington (needs work) - Thanet - Wantage - Winchester
If anyone wants photos taken of things/places around Morley or Rothwell for Wikipedia articles just let me know. I don't go into Leeds itself much, but might still have some photos lying around that you could use.
I've probably got quite a few photos of Chippenham too.
Places we've been (together and separately)
|The Original Barnstar|
|For your hard work on the Chippenham page AlanD 21:36, 10 February 2007 (UTC)|