Welcome to APatcher's Talk Page
To leave a message, please add it below.
File:Darley01.jpg is now available on Wikimedia Commons as Commons:File:Darley01.jpg. This is a repository of free media that can be used on all Wikimedia wikis. The image will be deleted from Wikipedia, but this doesn't mean it can't be used anymore. You can embed an image uploaded to Commons like you would an image uploaded to Wikipedia, in this case: [[File:Darley01.jpg]]. Note that this is an automated message to inform you about the move. This bot did not copy the image itself. --Erwin85Bot (talk) 14:38, 30 October 2009 (UTC)
- File:Claymont01.jpg is now available as Commons:File:Claymont01.jpg. --Erwin85Bot (talk) 15:37, 30 October 2009 (UTC)
- File:Robinson house01.jpg is now available as Commons:File:Robinson house01.jpg. --Erwin85Bot (talk) 16:14, 30 October 2009 (UTC)
- File:Robinson house02.jpg is now available as Commons:File:Robinson house02.jpg. --Erwin85Bot (talk) 16:18, 30 October 2009 (UTC)
- File:Robinson house03.jpg is now available as Commons:File:Robinson house03.jpg. --Erwin85Bot (talk) 16:19, 30 October 2009 (UTC)
- File:Robinson house04.jpg is now available as Commons:File:Robinson house04.jpg. --Erwin85Bot (talk) 16:20, 30 October 2009 (UTC)
Articles for deletion nomination of Adult documentary
I have nominated Adult documentary, an article that you created, for deletion. I do not think that this article satisfies Wikipedia's criteria for inclusion, and have explained why at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Adult documentary. Your opinions on the matter are welcome at that same discussion page; also, you are welcome to edit the article to address these concerns. Thank you for your time.
- I closed this as "rename and cleanup". It was a close call as there were good arguments for deletion. Please take the time to improve the article. I read that you could not find the most current version of the article, but it seems that problem has been fixed by Fences&Windows's undeletion, right? — Sebastian 06:44, 13 December 2009 (UTC)
- I have removed the notion of un-delete because I'm not really requesting an un-delete. I am requesting a delete of a redirect. APatcher (talk) 06:13, 30 December 2011 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Elizium23. I noticed that you made a change to an article, Chris Brochu, but you didn't provide a reliable source. It's been removed for now, but if you'd like to include a citation and re-add it, please do so! If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thank you. Elizium23 (talk) 05:45, 8 May 2013 (UTC)
Notification of automated file description generation
Your upload of File:Block house01.jpg or contribution to its description is noted, and thanks (even if belatedly) for your contribution. In order to help make better use of the media, an attempt has been made by an automated process to identify and add certain information to the media's description page.
This notification is placed on your talk page because a bot has identified you either as the uploader of the file, or as a contributor to its metadata. It would be appreciated if you could carefully review the information the bot added. To opt out of these notifications, please follow the instructions here. Thanks! Message delivered by Theo's Little Bot (opt-out) 13:35, 11 February 2014 (UTC)
- Another one of your uploads, File:Block house02.jpg, has also had some information automatically added. If you get a moment, please review the bot's contributions there as well. Thanks! Message delivered by Theo's Little Bot (opt-out) 13:35, 11 February 2014 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 22:13, 30 November 2015 (UTC)