User talk:Ananya 2012
The talk page.
Started the discussion for you
Hi Ananya, I've seen you've been involved in an edit war with another user and I have started a discussion on the Ruqaiya Sultan Begum talk page for you to take part in. Edit warring never solves anything and I see this has been going for some time now. Though discussions here can get heated, remember to maintain WP:CIVILITY, WP:Comment on the content, not the contributor and don't attack anyone personally. I've seen your post on the user's talk page and since you're new here, remember to assume good faith and not make allegations about someone else's intent. Before taking part in the discussion also read our talk page guidelines. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask them here, Ugog Nizdast (talk) 17:43, 1 November 2013 (UTC)
This could be serious...
Hi Ananya, I've looked at the IPs contributions and they are focused on the same topics but there is an occasion where Animefreak undid the edit of the IP address; I'm not sure but is there more evidence of that they could be the same person?
As you know, WP:Sockpuppetry is a serious accusation and when proven after an investigation, leads to an indefnite block of the user. If you think there is really compelling evidence, do read the necessary articles about this and consider opening a Sockpuppet investigation. Honestly, I myself don't have any experience in this area but I can ask someone who has to look into this matter first or you could proceed further yourself. Sincerely, Ugog Nizdast (talk) 13:10, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
- If it is possible could you ask someone to look into this matter? I have barely been a month here and didn't even know that this violation is specifically called something. I haven't looked into that IP address's contribution beyond the rather recent. But the edits made by it have an uncanny resemblance to that made by Animefreak234 must amount to something. That IP address adds the same content as added by Animefreak234. You must have noticed that too? Ananya 2012 (talk) 16:16, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
- Spent quite a bit of time analysing their contributions and I think it's quite unlikely a case of sockpuppetry. The reason you suspect this is because both Animefreak and the IP have worked on the two articles Ruqaiya Sultan Begum and Mariam uz-Zamani; they edited on similar content which you opposed but have quite different editing styles. The IP edited on different areas in the article and on one occasion AF even reverted the anonymous user in this edit.
- I don't see how AF would benefit from sockpuppetry in those situations and the IP did not help AF in anyway except to some extent, in the content removal of Mariam uz-Zamani which I think, doesn't count since what was removed could be disputable to anyone, nothing specific or peculiar there. AF has been editing here for more than a year (longer than me), never did anything controversial and even though not that active, is aware of the basic rules here. I doubt anyone in such a position would resort to this behaviour.
- Hope there isn't any other IP range you suspect or some prominent evidence (please provide the links) which you further need to show me? I hope Animefreak234 (not been active since 1 November) isn't offended by this. -Ugog Nizdast (talk) 18:59, 12 November 2013 (UTC)
- From the link you provided, it seems like they are unrelated. But the IP editor and Animefreak do share a lot of similarities in the content of their edits. These edits edit 1 and edit 2 show so despite being 23 days apart. Also, edit 3 has considerable similarities, as well. The IP editor is trying to ape Animefreak, rather poorly at that. Though they being the same user can't be completely ruled out. I can remove the suspicion part from Talk. No harm done. -Ananya 2012 (talk) 14:08, 13 November 2013 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Mariam uz-Zamani, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Daman (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Taj Bibi Bilqis Makani, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Mughal (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- [[Akbar]].<ref>http://www.royalark.net/India4/delhi4.htm INDIA The Timurid Dynasty GENEALOGY</ref>) She was the daughter of [[Bharmal|Raja Bharmal]] and Daniyal was sent to her maternal home ([[Amer,