Hey AreaControl, About the "Lebanese Lira" issue, If the claim that "Lebanese Lira" is used in English in some parts of the world is sourced, then it should be included in the Lebanese pound or Lira, however the official name (used by many organizations including the Central Bank of Lebanon, the World Bank and, ISO 4217) is still "Lebanese Pound". I don't think the usage of "Lebanese Lira" is frequent (if existent) enough to be highlighted in the infobox as an alternative name. Eklipse (talk) 18:01, 18 August 2008 (UTC)
Hi. Effectively it doesn't matter, but I don't think this article was meant to disparage its subject. It's rather a stupid way of showing the alleged importance of Gogos crazy bones - whatever those are. De728631 (talk) 22:21, 4 September 2008 (UTC)
- Lol, then one day they might become collectable and actually deserve a spot on Wikipedia ;) De728631 (talk) 22:28, 4 September 2008 (UTC)
Introduction for Lebanon
The Golan Heights
- Hi, I wrote a response to your comment on my talk page. Thanks. DrorK (talk) 15:05, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
Tourist shot dead in North Korea
Hi AreaControl, I just wanted to let you know I changed your rv of my edit, I believe it remains a fact that the tourist was shot dead by border guards although I agree that "murder" may be too strong to prove. I hope you agree with the "shot dead" formulation. 220.127.116.11 (talk) —Preceding undated comment added 00:48, 12 July 2009 (UTC).
Hey, sorry for not explaining it a bit more. The primary reason I changed the speedy was because I had a RfA that was sunk for that very reason. Anyways, gibberish basically constitutes stuff such as "sdkjfsdkj" or such only. Thanks for noticing :) Cheers, I'mperator 00:11, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry, I just noticed Imperator already brought this up in the last section, didn't mean to belabor the point like that. Beeblebrox (talk) 00:15, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
I reworded the section about the new check-in to make it a bit clearer. The point I am trying to get across is that it used to be 10 Euro to check-in at the Airport (unfortunately your last edit deleted reference to the 10 Euro fee) and free to check-in online, but now it costs 5 Euro per passenger per flight to check-in online or 40 Euro if you turn up at the airport without a boarding pass.
Unline the other Ryanair charges (which ARE optional), it's impossible to avoid paying this check-in charge in some form or another and that is a significant change to their business model. Keep up the good work, we need more people like you to help keep this article balanced! 18.104.22.168 (talk) 08:14, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
Articles for deletion nomination of SmartLynx Airlines destinations
I have nominated SmartLynx Airlines destinations, an article that you created, for deletion. I do not think that this article satisfies Wikipedia's criteria for inclusion, and have explained why at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/SmartLynx Airlines destinations. Your opinions on the matter are welcome at that same discussion page; also, you are welcome to edit the article to address these concerns. Thank you for your time.
Springwood High School (Queensway)
- Automatic notability applies to all secondary schools, even small ones with no particular reputation. -- Eastmain (talk) 22:15, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
- This isn't necessarily the case, nothing is automatically notable here. Although most every school is considered notable on Wikipedia, that is only the current consensus and there is a sizeable minority of people who feel that schools should abide by our notability standards just like any other article, me being among them :) ThemFromSpace 01:53, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:54, 24 November 2015 (UTC)