- Archive 1, 2005-2006
- Archive 2, 2007
- Archive 3, 2008
- Archive 4, 2009
- Archive 5, 2010
- Archive 6, 2011
- Archive 7, 2012
- Archive 8, 2013
- Archive 9, 2014
- Archive 10, 2015
- Archive 11, 2016
- Archive 12, 2017
- Archive 13, 2018
- Archive 14, 2019
- Archive 15, 2020
- Archive 16, 2021
Thank you for pointing out the sockpuppet connection to the account that created the Robert Shireman page. The original version of the page appeared to be created by someone doing the bidding of the for-profit college industry, attempting to disparage. The connection you pointed out appears to confirm that. Months ago I had requested more balanced additions, which were made and then reversed by an anonymous user (probably connnected to the sockpuppet). The improvements were restored recently, and your edits improved upon that. As I have a COI any edits I have made I have attempted to keep to non-substantive.
In short: the article creation was pretty clearly a UPE. The article has been substantially edited since then, so should the flag remain or not?
Mastimido (talk) 14:59, 22 May 2021 (UTC)
- Im not so sure about GeorgiaPistachio–Globaltaxer and the Atlanta IP(s), they look like one editor to me. Other than me, there hasn’t been a lot of cleanup by others. In fact this revert took it back to the Georgia IP's version. I don’t feel like it was finished after my edits, so I won’t be removing the tag. ☆ Bri (talk) 15:19, 22 May 2021 (UTC)
Thanks for revisiting the article. I've asked a follow-up question at Talk:Jodi Kantor, if you have a moment. Thanks again! Inkian Jason (talk) 14:48, 2 June 2021 (UTC)
Thanks for bringing the Miss Universe issue to the DRN, and trying to mediate it.... have you ever considered volunteering at the DRN? You seem to have the skill and patience for it. Just sayin Nightenbelle (talk) 17:09, 8 June 2021 (UTC)
- Thanks for the feedback. I haven't considered it but I may in the future.
- Regarding the closure, you stated to the two other editors
neither of you are to edit the article until you reach a decision. Are you watching the page, or do you want a ping if I see something amiss? ☆ Bri (talk) 00:30, 9 June 2021 (UTC)
- I’m watching- but if you see it before me- a ping wouldn’t hurt! Nightenbelle (talk) 11:01, 9 June 2021 (UTC)
- One editor has been warned. The other editor had a long list of level 3 and level 4 warnings going back to 2018, and has been indeffed. I think that dispute is over. Robert McClenon (talk) 18:21, 9 June 2021 (UTC)
A discussion is taking place as to whether the article Roehr Motorcycle Company
is suitable for inclusion in Wikipedia according to Wikipedia's policies and guidelines
or whether it should be deleted
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Roehr Motorcycle Company until a consensus is reached, and anyone, including you, is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on high-quality evidence and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion notice from the top of the article.
) 21:07, 15 June 2021 (UTC)