CJBXT720, you are invited to the Teahouse!
Hello, CJBXT720, and welcome to Wikipedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few links to pages you might find helpful:
- Introduction and Getting started
- Contributing to Wikipedia
- The five pillars of Wikipedia
- How to edit a page and How to develop articles
- How to create your first article
- Simplified Manual of Style
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date. If you need help, check out Wikipedia:Questions, ask me on my talk page, or and a volunteer will visit you here shortly. Again, welcome! Acalamari 11:23, 27 July 2014 (UTC)
- Hey, you're welcome. :) Yes, I am well and I hope you are, too! I'm glad you intend to stay: Christina's pages are often hit by either her extreme fans and/or her extreme critics, so another pair of hands to help out is very much appreciated and I look forward to working with you as well. The work you've done already has been great; keep it up! Acalamari 09:43, 28 July 2014 (UTC)
Welcome to the Christina Aguilera WikiProject!
Hi, CJBXT720! As I can see that you are a new participant of the Christina Aguilera WikiProject, and as a longtime member, welcome to the project! Recently I have noted your edits on a few articles (such as Back to Basics Tour), and your contribution is highly appreciated. Keep up the great work. Sincerely, Simon (talk) 10:21, 28 July 2014 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Christina Aguilera, you added links pointing to the disambiguation pages Orange and Sam Smith. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.