|This is an archive of past discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
Excuse me. I fully understand the idea of describing the influence of the" White Argentine" in culture and sport, but these paragraphs are too long. Can every one make a summary? The article is not about music and sports. In fact, these texts are inadequate, so I remove it. Not for vandalism. Sorry again. --188.8.131.52 (talk) 18:23, 3 November 2010 (UTC)
What's the difference between the different Cluebots?
- ClueBot (talk · contribs) — The original ClueBot. This bot uses a set of heuristics to detect and revert vandalism.
- ClueBot II (talk · contribs) — This bot does some basic maintenance stuff.
- ClueBot III (talk · contribs) — This bot archives talk pages.
- ClueBot IV (talk · contribs) — This bot was the WPOP clerk. The page has now been refactored and the task has been taken over by ClueBot III (talk · contribs).
- ClueBot V (talk · contribs) — This bot was never approved.
- ClueBot VI (talk · contribs) — This bot clerked WP:CHUU for a long time. It has been superseded by AnomieBOT (talk · contribs).
- ClueBot NG (talk · contribs) — This bot is currently in the process of being approved. It uses an Artificial Neural Network to detect vandalism. It will supersede ClueBot (talk · contribs).
- Hope that helps. -- Cobi(t|c|b) 21:25, 5 November 2010 (UTC)
Wondered why WP:HUGGLE was so quiet. Been gone a couple months. Then found the new stealth bomber. Nice work! Question: Is there a way to have Cluebot spit out borderline vandalisms to a program monitored by humans? Seems a bit tedious to use pure-whitelist-based tools when Cluebot NG could do most of the searching, automatically revert the blatant stuff, and spit out the borderline cases to a script. Then the human vandalfighters could be more efficient by going through things which Cluebot already has. This could also be linked back to the bot in order to help train it. Wondering if this is a possibility, and if so, WHERE DO I SIGN UP?! Keep up the excellent work! 07:14, 11 November 2010 (UTC)
- We're keeping discussion about Cluebot-NG on its BRFA (where someone already asked a similar question) and the Cluebot Commons talk page. It shouldn't be hard to have Cluebot-NG spit out some auxiliary data containing the exact score per edit (the core spits out a score from 0 to 1). But posting it to a page may not necessarily be the best option. We'd have to talk to the developer(s) of human vandal fighting tools to plug in to the output in an effective way. Crispy1989 (talk) 09:30, 11 November 2010 (UTC)
- Hi John
- I hope Cobi doesn't mind me answering this on his talk page. Exactly the same question was asked on ClueBot's talk page the other day. If you look at this users talk page you will see that ClueBot warned the person more than once in 24 hours but didn't start a new section on the second occasion. So it's not happening every time, only seems to be when there's a significant amount of time between the warnings. I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong. Hope this helps :) --5 albert square (talk) 21:58, 20 November 2010 (UTC)
- Today is November 22. I think you meant that ClueBot hasn't edited since November 11. It hasn't been officially retired, but it stopped (likely because it got disconnected), and I haven't bothered to restart it yet, since ClueBot NG has been doing well. -- Cobi(t|c|b) 13:36, 22 November 2010 (UTC)