User talk:Davidvfu1

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

A kitten for you![edit]

Cute grey kitten.jpg


LewisHoward (talk) 13:59, 7 March 2014 (UTC)

The article and sections i edited

Sex, Gambling, denial of service, copyright — Preceding unsigned comment added by LewisHoward (talkcontribs) 14:13, 7 March 2014 (UTC)

Are we Agreeing on Anxiety/uncertainty management? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Vinchenzi (talkcontribs) 22:09, 7 March 2014 (UTC)

Yes Subject -Anxiety/uncertainty management

— Preceding unsigned comment added by Davidvfu1 (talkcontribs) 22:15, 7 March 2014 (UTC) 

Davidvfu1 (talk) 23:01, 7 March 2014 (UTC)== Subject -Anxiety/uncertainty management ==

Men are we all happy about the subject area? — Preceding unsigned comment added by (talk) 22:33, 7 March 2014 (UTC)

Facebook Group[edit]

Guys as i said in the Facebook group i just set up :-) pls ever thing we do in the Facebook group space, copy over to the wikipedia talk area so the Team just has a copy over here !!!!

Facebook group ;-)

Davidvfu1 (talk) 23:01, 7 March 2014 (UTC)== Meeting on Friday's ==

What time Mornings or Afternoons what works best for all !!??

From Facebook group page !!

Lewis Howard id say afternoons, but im honestly ok with either. had 9:15 lectures for everything so why change now 7 hours ago · Like

Uchenna David tomorrow is good for me too 4 hours ago · Like

Davidvfu1=Dà Wèi Bubishi The others come from HULL drive over !!so for them the afternoon may be better on Fridays so let see what they feel if i was them i would not be getting up at 6amDavidvfu1 (talk) 09:42, 8 March 2014 (UTC) on a Friday to drive over when i could come in the afternoon! lets see men!!

Max Kv To me it's all the same guys, if you prefer afternoons let's do the afternoons, but I think this entire conversation should be on wikipedia 7 minutes ago · Like

Dà Wèi Bubishi it is i copyed it thereDavidvfu1 (talk) 22:33, 8 March 2014 (UTC)

What we do in Facebook just keep log of that in here guys![edit]

So just copy over, or just reply here what ever is fast and easy to do for u!!!

Davidvfu1 (talk) 22:40, 8 March 2014 (UTC)


Are we going for the afternoon session then?
--LewisHoward (talk) 04:33, 9 March 2014 (UTC)

We are waiting to hear from all members! Joe drives from hull so lets wait to see how he feels if he says Afternoon then that's fair,Davidvfu1 (talk) 08:38, 9 March 2014 (UTC) we do Afternoon cos driving from Hull is far!

just seen the FB group and this talk[edit]

Just seen this guys, Afternoons would be better as i'm already out of the house by 7.30 both Friday and Monday morning, much earlier will be a killer! Joe1992w (talk) 19:48, 9 March 2014 (UTC)

Davidvfu1 (talk) 16:07, 10 March 2014 (UTC)Cool mate afternoons!! it will be !!

List the topic we're interested in[edit]

We should list Anxiety/uncertainty management as our topic on the course page unless we've changed our minds on the topic. I'm open to any of them but i'll list Anxiety/uncertainty management as mine for now! Joe1992w (talk) 19:47, 9 March 2014 (UTC)

That sounds good bro, yes lets all list Anxiety/uncertainty management as our topic on the course page!!Davidvfu1 (talk) 16:13, 10 March 2014 (UTC)

Just added Anxiety/uncertainty management i see you all on friday afternoon for the meeting — Preceding unsigned comment added by Vinchenzi (talkcontribs) 16:39, 10 March 2014 (UTC)

Guys we will be doing the afternoons!!![edit]

See you guys on Friday at around 1 pm :-) Davidvfu1 (talk) 16:09, 10 March 2014 (UTC)

Group topic ![edit]

Men so we are all on the same page the topic will be: Anxiety/uncertainty management Davidvfu1 (talk) 16:20, 10 March 2014 (UTC)

Yes, I think we all agreed on the topic for the time being, if anyone wants to change the topic we still have time to do so. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Maks kv 91 (talkcontribs) 19:48, 10 March 2014 (UTC)
Ye i'm fine with the topic --LewisHoward (talk) 01:05, 12 March 2014 (UTC)

I'm also happy with the topic, Also would you mind (David) if we removed the none Uni related content on your talk page, the group adverts annoy me! Joe1992w (talk) 17:03, 12 March 2014 (UTC)

That's great Joe!! see you Friday BroDavidvfu1 (talk) 21:39, 12 March 2014 (UTC)

Thats fine Joe Pls feel free to remove any adverts that annoy you on my talk pageDavidvfu1 (talk) 21:48, 12 March 2014 (UTC)

Anxiety/uncertainty management[edit]

Anyone looked in to this area as yet Guy's??Davidvfu1 (talk) 21:55, 12 March 2014 (UTC)

Yeah i have looked into William Gudykunst and his book 'Bridging Differences: Effective Intergroup Communication' and take a look at this link its very useful. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Vinchenzi (talkcontribs) 22:04, 12 March 2014 (UTC)

That's great bro wow so much information at that link, I will do more research in to William Gudykunst and Bridging Differences: Effective Intergroup Communication. Davidvfu1 (talk) 22:21, 12 March 2014 (UTC)

Black people in technology[edit]

This is an automated message from CorenSearchBot. I have performed a web search with the contents of Black people in technology, and it appears to include material copied directly from

It is possible that the bot was mistaken and found similarity where none actually exists. If that is the case, you can remove the tag from the article. The article will be reviewed to determine if there are any copyright issues.

If substantial content is duplicated and it is not public domain or available under a compatible license, it will be deleted. For legal reasons, we cannot accept copyrighted text or images borrowed from other web sites or printed material. You may use such publications as a source of information, but not as a source of sentences. See our copyright policy for further details. (If you own the copyright to the previously published content and wish to donate it, see Wikipedia:Donating copyrighted materials for the procedure.) CorenSearchBot (talk) 23:53, 12 March 2014 (UTC)

More info - (talk) 00:36, 13 March 2014 (UTC)

March 2014[edit]

Information icon Hello, I'm Moonriddengirl. I noticed that you recently removed some content from Template:Csb-notice-pageincludes without explaining why. In the future, it would be helpful to others if you described your changes to Wikipedia with an accurate edit summary. If this was a mistake, don't worry; I restored the removed content. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks! Moonriddengirl (talk) 00:37, 13 March 2014 (UTC)

Hi Moonriddengirl Yes I will be using the sandbox, I am a newbie here I made a mistake ,thanks for your help ! Davidvfu1 (talk) 00:43, 13 March 2014 (UTC)

YouTube links[edit]

Anxiety/uncertainty management (AUM)Davidvfu1 (talk) 00:49, 13 March 2014 (UTC) (talk) 00:40, 13 March 2014 (UTC) (talk) 00:49, 13 March 2014 (UTC)


Just to let you guys know use sandbox to try new things!! it will save you time !!! Davidvfu1 (talk) 01:02, 13 March 2014 (UTC)

People in wikipedia don't play they are fast to delete!! if your do things wrong so make use of the sandbox!!Davidvfu1 (talk) 01:05, 13 March 2014 (UTC)

Other group[edit]

Hey guys, We are also working on the anxiety/uncertainty management. To see our progress on the article or want to make any changes you can check Will's sandbox User:Willgarman/sandbox . Also would you like to work on one sandbox so there is no confusion? Lavender 2302 (talk) 10:21, 14 March 2014 (UTC)

That's great guys, we should talk about how we are going to work on this area all together, as two group.Davidvfu1 (talk) 14:09, 14 March 2014 (UTC)

Me and User: joe1992w have cleaned up the citation and now it is life. Just to let you know guys.Maks kv 91 (talk) 14:36, 14 March 2014 (UTC)

Hey guys lets all make the ultimate decisions on our sections and the Anxiety/uncertainty management issue! — Preceding unsigned comment added by (talk) 14:51, 14 March 2014 (UTC)

So guys I spoke with Will Garman User: Willgarman today and it turns out that they have already made changes to the page we earlier pushed (aside from the tables), we need to sort out this with them as soon as possible. I do not mind working in a collaboration with them for improving the page, but Darren Stephens said that would be an issue. Maks kv 91 (talk) 17:01, 14 March 2014 (UTC)

Yeah, I am a bit annoyed that you took unfinished work from my sandbox, so you will have to find away of crediting our group with the work we have contributed, a lot of it was rewording and restructuring, but that's besides the point, it was unfinished and needs to be edited within a sandbox before being published, otherwise it looks like a half-hearted effort! Willgarman (talk) 17:18, 14 March 2014 (UTC)

We need to sort this out people, it's not fair if someone takes what isn't their's, so if there is a way to restore it please do it so people can add in what they have done at their own pace. Thank you Willgarman (talk) 17:29, 14 March 2014 (UTC)

Dear Willgarman no need for you to be a bit annoyed, as we did pick this area first!! anyway look be cool no need for drama!! if we all cant work together and edit pages on this subject areas, one group can change they area!! , as you can see above i have no problem trying to make this work with your team!!

Yes I David took the unfinished work from your groups sandbox as it was my understanding we would be working together in some way, we saw lots of errors in your teams work and just started to fix them! as one big team! Sorry for any mis-understanding ! (is that not the point to edit and make better and to do it with sandbox )

Look Lets talk about how we can work together over the weekend, if it cant work your team can look at something new!

( its hard to get tone right!! talking this way mate and i have a bad cold so pls don't be annoyed, we can work it all out!!! have a great evening) Davidvfu1 (talk) 18:14, 14 March 2014 (UTC)

Honestly, I really don't have a problem dude, it's all sort, we should be working together like you say. How about you guys edit my sand box and once we have a compete (or good enough bits) we publish them as and when they are done? Willgarman (talk) 19:05, 17 March 2014 (UTC)

Hey man, just letting you and your team know, I have added some stuff I was working on (I'll see if Sam and Violeta will add their stuff too). Take care and see you Friday!Willgarman (talk) 22:05, 17 March 2014 (UTC)

group tasks[edit]

I think a good place to start would be to address some of the minor problems mentioned on the article itself:

This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. This article provides insufficient context for those unfamiliar with the subject. (February 2014) This article is written like a personal reflection or opinion essay rather than an encyclopedic description of the subject. (February 2014) This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2014) This article may be too technical for most readers to understand. (February 2014) This article has an unclear citation style. (February 2014)

I think i will start with trying to clean up the citation style, looks like the easiest place to start! Joe1992w (talk) 13:29, 14 March 2014 (UTC)

Also The page is VERY text heavy, we could look into creating some illustrations/diagrams to help break it up, any ideas? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Joe1992w (talkcontribs) 13:33, 14 March 2014 (UTC)

New Topic[edit]

Are we switching topics or are we staying on the same topic? I'm ok to do either, I would just prefer one group to switch. --LewisHoward (talk) 16:07, 16 March 2014 (UTC)

Yes mate Elaboration Likelihood Model (ELM), we switched Davidvfu1 (talk) 16:23, 16 March 2014 (UTC)

Pls say what area of the page you plan to start to work on/editing for Elaboration Likelihood Model (ELM)Davidvfu1 (talk) 16:23, 16 March 2014 (UTC)

Thanks Davidvfu1 (talk) 16:23, 16 March 2014 (UTC)

New Area of work- Elaboration Likelihood Model (ELM)[edit]


Davidvfu1=Dà Wèi Bubishi I have not being feeling well !! so i have not been able to do any work today or talk to the other group or had a reply from the member that was deeply upset again sorry for any misunderstanding and the problem has not been fixed. So look time is going and I/we don't need drama just trying to edit Wikipedia pages. Therefor I David will be working on Elaboration Likelihood Model (ELM) I David will be working on images and diagrams for this subject!!! I am not changing again !! presentation time is around the corner!! its Sunday now !! LETS WORK ON -Elaboration Likelihood Model (ELM)

Davidvfu1 = Elaboration Likelihood Model (ELM) Davidvfu1 = Working on images and diagrams for this subject

All we have to do is edit pages,and talk to each. Pls Pls lets not make this rock science!!

That should stop any problems with any other group in regards to EDITING Wikipedia pages!!

NO OTHER GROUP ARE LOOK AT Elaboration Likelihood Model (ELM)

Sorry guys to send this at this late hr, but i have started to feel abit better,i dont know if i will see u guys around i feel sick so pls pls pls , if you guys are cool just pick any area on the page to start EDITING!! and let the the other members know !!

Again to make it clear to all: Davidvfu1 = Working on Elaboration Likelihood Model (ELM) Davidvfu1 = Working on images and diagrams for this subject

PAGE TO edit - (talk) 16:12, 16 March 2014 (UTC)

Like · · Share · 13 hours ago Seen by 1

Dà Wèi Bubishi

Elaboration likelihood model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The elaboration likelihood model (ELM) of persuasion[1] is a dual process theory...See more 12 hours ago · Like · Remove PreviewDavidvfu1 (talk) 16:12, 16 March 2014 (UTC)

Davidvfu1=Dà Wèi Bubishi PLS can you let me know if you will be looking at Elaboration Likelihood Model (ELM) or moving to work with the other team in one bigger group!! ??? Like · · 2 hours agoDavidvfu1 (talk) 16:12, 16 March 2014 (UTC)

Elaboration Likelihood Model (ELM)[edit]

As i have said on my user page -

Davidvfu1 = Elaboration Likelihood Model (ELM) Davidvfu1 = Working on images and diagrams for this subject

Max - Yes dude Working on images and diagrams for this subject, means every thing for the images and diagrams !! (summary to the images and diagrams for them too)

Guys - I made a new introduction for the Elaboration Likelihood Model (ELM) page.

Pls let me know what you guys think about pls give me some feedback on how you think the introduction sounds !!!?? i did it like 3 am last night so feedback will be great !!

Max has given me the following feedback - "saw you have changed the introduction so it's sounds better"

Guys feel free to add more or change it !!!!

ALSO PLS say what areas of the page you plan to edit too on your User pages, that would be great !!!! Davidvfu1 (talk) 16:21, 16 March 2014 (UTC)

Hey Guys, I'm going to look at the Elaboration types Section in the elaboration likely hood model. — Preceding unsigned comment added by (talk) 11:17, 17 March 2014 (UTC)

David - Sickness/ Wikipedia updates/ Presentation[edit]

Guy’s I’m so sick and weak, I will not be around this week , but I will get some work done AND put it up, !!! My mum is not here, my girlfriend is not here, and she is mad at me and the other girl Nat (not in our class) has been told lies about me, so I have no one to take care of me ! And help me.

Guy’s life is so hard without women!! My girlfriend told me, I would die when she leaves!

When my girlfriend was here she took care of me and I was never this sick, I feel like death!

Everything is a mess in my room! I’m a mess! I have been told to keep too myself this week!!

I don’t want to give u guys (Joe, Max, Uchenna, Lewis) anything (cold, virus, bugs) but if you all badly want to have a meeting with me there, come to room maybe you guys can also take care of me abit! if u come pls being food and drinks!!

(Soup like a girl would take to her mate that was sick)

If you don’t come its ok guys I will make it by myself, just update me on what work is being done and the plans for the presentations.

Ps: I will be online on Friday to talk about the presentation!!! I am so sorry I am sick and not around!Davidvfu1 (talk) 21:48, 18 March 2014 (UTC)

My chat with Huon in regards to getting a page set up about my DJ-ing career[edit]

00:20] <+Helpmebot> Hi there, Davidvfu1. Welcome to the English Wikipedia help channel! Please ask your question and wait for a reply (this could take several minutes). If you are asking about a particular page, please provide a link. [00:20] <+Huon> Hello Davidvfu1, how may we help you? [00:21] <Davidvfu1> I am a DJ within the UK how did i add myself to the DJ list [00:21] <Davidvfu1> sorry how do i [00:21] <+Huon> in short, you shouldn't [00:21] <Davidvfu1> ?? [00:21] <+Huon> what's your professional name? [00:22] <Davidvfu1> DJ David Poku and link to bio [00:23] <Davidvfu1> I also do online radio at On Ice Ku Radio Station [00:23] <Davidvfu1> and some others [00:23] <+Huon> we do not seem to have an article about you [00:23] <Davidvfu1> Thats what i am trying to make [00:24] <Davidvfu1> how do i do that ?? [00:24] <Davidvfu1> i am new [00:24] <+Huon> have newspapers or reputable music magazines written articles about you? [00:25] == Pinkbeas1 [] has quit [Quit: leaving] [00:25] <Davidvfu1> ok so i need to get in to a magazine first, then i can be added to the UK list ? [00:26] <Davidvfu1> thanks Huon [00:26] <+Huon> not just one - usually articles require three to five reliable, independent sources [00:26] <Davidvfu1> thank you very much [00:26] <+Huon> you may also want to take a look at our guideline on conflicts of interest, WP:COI [00:26] <+Huon> !link [00:26] <+Helpmebot> [00:26] <Davidvfu1> thanks again [00:26] <+Huon> writing about yourself is strongly discouraged because it's very hard to maintain a neutral point of view [00:27] == juliancolton [~chatzilla@wikimedia/Juliancolton] has quit [Ping timeout: 255 seconds]Davidvfu1 (talk) 00:33, 19 March 2014 (UTC)

Helpful links, YouTube, to us better understand Elaboration Likelihood Model[edit]

The links have helped me start work on ELM may help u guys too.





4. (talk) 02:54, 19 March 2014 (UTC)

I'm Sick and still able to update[edit]

Ok guys I have done the following

1. Created the page Elaboration Likelihood Model

2. Started work on the Introduction for the page, which Max has edited and made sound better

3. I have made two images to help better understand Elaboration Likelihood Model

4. I have kept you all updated on the fact I am sick

5. I have made it well known what I will be working on for this subject.

Not being funny guys but I am dying from the flu and cold and other uni work!! NO one other than Max and I have updated this page come on!

Sorry David, this weeks been spent doing dissertation work, with my intentions to do the bulk of work on wiki tomorrow (friday). rest assured, I will be contributing! Joe1992w (talk) 20:59, 20 March 2014 (UTC)

Cool Joe great, i will be online tmr but see you next week!!Davidvfu1 (talk) 00:26, 21 March 2014 (UTC)

I have sectioned the page out, just pick a part and write something!! or make new section

That’s all or just let the members know what you plan to do !!

That’s all !! Davidvfu1 (talk) 12:25, 20 March 2014 (UTC)

An experiment on the theory[edit]

Hey guys. I have read about an experiment on the theory that I will write about and reference. I apologse I did not do it sooner. I will get it up soon. I promise. Maks kv 91 (talk) 13:40, 20 March 2014 (UTC)

Max thats great!!! I will be making more images and diagrams this weekend and I will started on the history section !!! also !! Bro i think we should make the work we have done live by Sunday night !! I will not sleep this weekend to get this page LIVE i/we can try to do so by Sunday !! Davidvfu1 (talk) 14:00, 20 March 2014 (UTC)

From Facebook group area engagement[edit]

Max Kv I went on Wikipedia and all the other groups have been doing stuff, we probably need to get a move on and do something. Like · · 18 March at 16:04 near Kingston upon Hull Seen by 2

Davidvfu1 = Dà Wèi Bubishi Bro its crazy , why is no one doing any work , Myself and Max have updated come on guys do any thing on the page 30 minutes ago · Like

Dà Wèi Bubishi Talk in the talk area 30 minutes ago · Like

Dà Wèi Bubishi its all about level of engagement with other Wikipedians (40%) 29 minutes ago · Like

Dà Wèi Bubishi JUST engagement TALK about the work in Wikipedia 28 minutes ago · Like

Dà Wèi Bubishi As max has said the others are working !!! Like · · 29 minutes ago

Dà Wèi Bubishi I have been so sick but i still was able to update 29 minutes ago · Like

Dà Wèi Bubishi come on 28 minutes ago · Like

Dà Wèi Bubishi just TALK in WIKIPEDIA and UPDATE 28 minutes ago · Like

Davidvfu1 Dà Wèi Bubishi engagement with other Wikipedians (40%) Like · · 15 minutes ago

Dà Wèi Bubishi That means talking about the work in the TALK AREA 15 minutes ago · Like

Dà Wèi Bubishi if u cant do something SAY in the TALK AREA 15 minutes ago · Like

Dà Wèi Bubishi IF U CAN say in the TALK AREA 14 minutes ago · Like

Dà Wèi Bubishi THATS THE MARK 14 minutes ago · Like

Dà Wèi Bubishi engagement THATS ALL! one msg a day about the work 13 minutes ago · Like

Dà Wèi Bubishi OR something !! 7 minutes ago · Like

Dà Wèi Bubishi Presentation quality (10%) Like · · 13 minutes ago

Dà Wèi Bubishi Can we pls look at how we plan to go about doing THIS !!! 12 minutes ago · Like

engagement with other Wikipedians (40%) Like · · 9 minutes ago

Dà Wèi Bubishi If you cant update or talk withing the TALK area on Wikipedian SAY somethingDavidvfu1 (talk) 13:51, 20 March 2014 (UTC)

Max Kv There is still time to do it, but we probably need to write a little bit know. Remember guys lecturers can see what and when we have done so they will probably mark us done for last minute work 4 minutes ago · Unlike · 1

Dà Wèi Bubishi Well the Presentation is like next week so time is going 3 minutes ago · Like

Dà Wèi Bubishi and we need to make a page go live 3 minutes ago · Like

Dà Wèi Bubishi we can try and do this by Sunday !! 2 minutes ago · Like

Max Kv that's okay cuz we can push individual changes one by one and then update them at any one time 2 minutes ago · Like

Dà Wèi Bubishi COOL 2 minutes ago · Like

Max Kv so I think if we just keep chatting on wikipedia it will be good enough to get the higher mark which is the engagement 2 minutes ago · Like

Dà Wèi Bubishi Yes lets just keep on i am with you !! about a minute ago · Like Dà Wèi Bubishi

Max Kv From what I understood from the handbook. we have to present as a group what we have done and then individually present what we have done 5 minutes ago · Like

Max Kv so I suggest keep all of the stuff you have written in a file and then show that on powerpoint and maybe we can take a few screenshots of the comments on the pages? 4 minutes ago · Like

Dà Wèi Bubishi Cool bro 4 minutes ago · Like

Dà Wèi Bubishi I will do as you have said 3 minutes ago · Edited · Like

Davidvfu1 (talk) 14:07, 20 March 2014 (UTC)

Meeting on Friday[edit]

I dont think its a good idea i leave my room,(still sick not 100%) but if for some crazy point, just call me i will get my bones up! if you get the bug from me well you could of updated wikipedia Davidvfu1 (talk) 14:12, 20 March 2014 (UTC)

Food poisoning /Wikipedia updates /meeting[edit]

Max how did u know it was food poisoning!!!

I have antibiotics treatments, will never eat at uni again!!

I will not be there tmr I have two or more days of vomiting etc. By Sunday I should be 100%

TO all group members I will be ONLINE JUST msg me update me !!! I will do my best to add more work!!

If I am not well , by Sunday I have to go back home and see my Drs no way I will go back to see DRs here or hospital here , the uni can’t even keep student file privacy how much patients' privacy here !

Anyway hope to see u Monday I hope I can get our page live by Sunday! And I hope all add something.

going back to sleepDavidvfu1 (talk) 18:08, 20 March 2014 (UTC)

History section updated[edit]

I have updated the History section!! Someone pls carry this work on, I will also add more when I feel more better!!! I’m also working on more images and diagrams! Right NOW!

FEEL FREE TO EDIT WHAT I HAVE DONE AND ADD MORE INFORMATION!!! Davidvfu1 (talk) 00:23, 21 March 2014 (UTC)

Good, Im ill as well thats why I wasent at the lecture. What work has everyone else done so far or working on? to avoid overlap. Also did anyone find out if the presentation were individual or as group?
Thanks --LewisHoward (talk) 14:05, 21 March 2014 (UTC)
Davidvfu1 Joe1992w Maks_kv_91 Vinchenzi

You was ill Lewis, i hope u feel better!!! I have been ill too however i have be able to do some work on this and update the team anyway your questions

Your presentation question if u look in to E-bridge you will find Darren Stephens left an Announcement.

I have coped it here for you below, !!

Your Question on work not overlap-in: As i have said just go to the page find an area of the page and update it, just inform the team !!


Announcement Subject PRESENTATIONS Saved By Darren Stephens Date 20-Mar-2014 16:11 Groups site Message Hi,

A remeinder that the presentations for POIB are on Tuesday of next week : March 25

The venue for the presentation is WO29, starting 1315, lasting until 1615.

Presentation slots are to be scheduled in the order on which your name appears in the the Course page at .

The presentation slots are a maximum of FIVE minutes. and are INDIVIDUAL presentations.

You are not expected to present in a group, and you should each talk about your individual work within the group. This work should encopmpass your own contribution and your engagement with the other memebers of the group doing your topic, as well as you engagement with the wider wiki community and your understnding of these processes. Remember the division of marks in the mark scheme. You should all be there for the beginning of the session at 1315.

Any other questions, please feel free to ask at the labs tomorrow.

Davidvfu1 (talk) 14:24, 21 March 2014 (UTC)

New Image edit[edit]

Hi Joe thanks alot for the feedback i just went ahead and re-edit my own image and i took away anything logo's from where i took the photo !! take a look and get back to me let me know mate what you think!!

Thanks for the feedback!! Davidvfu1 (talk) 17:47, 21 March 2014 (UTC)

Alternate Diagram[edit]

Routes of ELM.png|thumb|Diagram to help illustrate the two cognitive routes from ELM theory]] Hi David, I'd already made this diagram before I saw your reply. We could ask the Tea House for feedback on them both and see where we stand? Let me know what your thoughts are! Joe1992w (talk) 19:03, 21 March 2014 (UTC)

That image looks great Joe!!! but i would not use other peoples photos, my image is all my work as i said its my photo and my image anyway I think you should add that the image any where you feel it best works on this page !!!

My feedback we can use it , but lets see what the others say !!

PS:I will move this to the talk area so it not on the page !Davidvfu1 (talk) 19:17, 21 March 2014 (UTC)Davidvfu1 (talk) 19:19, 21 March 2014 (UTC)

The images used are from wiki media and are all free to use and publish, however, I don't mind which, if any, we use. A heads up though, you have number the points on the right side"1,2,3,3" 19:30, 21 March 2014 (UTC) — Preceding unsigned comment added by Joe1992w (talkcontribs)

That's great Joe thanks for the reply on this !!Davidvfu1 (talk) 19:37, 21 March 2014 (UTC)

Joe again thanks for the heads up in regards to the number the points on the right side"1,2,3,3" I will try fixing that now Davidvfu1 (talk) 19:39, 21 March 2014 (UTC)

Hi Joe the heads up !! you asked for !!!i made a section on the page called Visual thinking! the understanding Elaboration Likelihood Model as i said on my page i have dyslexia and I learn best from images and diagrams, so i have used all the images we have made on the page!! and i feel it works to better inform reads and other Learning styles on the Elaboration Likelihood Model!Davidvfu1 (talk) 19:56, 21 March 2014 (UTC)

From Elaboration types section[edit]

Would be great if we can start to edit the text/words from "Elaboration types section " down!

That would help us a lot to getting the page go live !Davidvfu1 (talk) 19:28, 21 March 2014 (UTC)

Presentations and marking[edit]

Guys I don’t think this was a last minute module where you can say “I will add a LOAD OF info on the weekend and edit things” from my understanding (from the handbook) but I have dyslexia maybe I got it wrong and we did NOT need to “Engage” In and with Wikipedia and each other. Maybe you can just do this module over the weekend anyway below is the making system.

Content (20%), Did you add anything or edit or give feedback I think???

Understanding (30%) Do you have a better understanding about things within Wikipedia?

Engagement (40%) Engagement with the group and people in Wikipedia over the time we had??

(You can find a log of all the chats in the talk area) (WE did have to chat in Wikipedia right about the work and Wikipedia??)

But as I said I have dyslexia so maybe I got this 100% wrong not being funny! i am new to Wikipedia

Hope the above helps with the presentations and understanding the marking.

If anything I have said in this update is wrong pls pls pls give me ANY feedback it’s all welcome!!

And it should help me with my presentation and understanding in regards to this module!!

Thanks!!Davidvfu1 (talk) 12:48, 22 March 2014 (UTC)

I don't think you're wrong David, however, I think as dissertation due dates draw closer people are starting to realise they need to up their game in respect to the amount of dissertation work they're doing (myself included) and this module has suffered as a result. I think moving topic with a little over a week to go may also of had an impact as all the research we'd done for A/U Management went out of the window when we moved to this one. Joe1992w (talk) 15:40, 22 March 2014 (UTC)

Joe i am with you 100% Looking great Max!! , yea its crazy time for all Davidvfu1 (talk) 12:06, 23 March 2014 (UTC)

I made some edits yesterday, added some content and reworded existing content. Joe1992w (talk) 14:13, 23 March 2014 (UTC)

Feedback from David : Guys Awesome ideas and Great work !! looking good! nice we made it in the endDavidvfu1 (talk) 14:56, 23 March 2014 (UTC)

I am leaving my room and i will be in the library if ANY of you have ANY thing your would like to talk about for tmr Presentation come say it to my face !! (talk) 13:14, 24 March 2014 (UTC)

Great work guys ! from the feedback presentations well be fine see you all tmr!!Davidvfu1 (talk) 17:11, 24 March 2014 (UTC)

One last thing folks, let's pick the content we made/wrote and uploaded on the live article. Davidvfu1 can you help me and Joe1992w determine which bits of the work our group did and upload that to the live page? Maks kv 91 (talk) 17:27, 24 March 2014 (UTC)

Going live !![edit]

Guys i will try make this live now !! i will get back to you if now any problems !!Davidvfu1 (talk) 17:58, 24 March 2014 (UTC)

Great! Can you just send a message to Marina, to let her know we have pushed it and to ask her if she is willing to go through the article and make the changes again (if required). Maks kv 91 (talk) 18:24, 24 March 2014 (UTC)

Sorry the net has been down all over the uni! sorry if i am too late to help , i have asked the staff to email Tony too let him know i could not you help guys get it live!! let me know if you guys are ok !! and if its up as the net may go down again any time here, i am told !! Davidvfu1 (talk) 19:13, 24 March 2014 (UTC)

Have you gone live yet? i have been trying to put this up in my Elaboration Likelihood Model types section, the reference is [1986 The Elaboration likelihood model of Persuasion 136 Affecting Elaboration Richard E. Petty., & John T. Cacioppo]

In relatively objective processing, some treatment variable either motivates or enables subjects to see strength of cogent arguments and the flaws in specious ones or inhibits them from doing so.

In relatively biased processing some treatment variable either motivates or enables subjects to generate a particular kind of thought in response to a message or inhibits a particular kind of thought.

should i put it up. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Vinchenzi (talkcontribs) 22:07, 24 March 2014 (UTC)