|Frank "Fg2" Gualtieri died on August 23, 2009. His userpage is preserved as a memorial.|
May you rest in peace. You were a constant positive influence to the project in countless ways, and you earned the respect of many. Your presence will be missed, but your many valuable contributions here will live on. Bendono (talk) 05:17, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
- "You've got me thoroughly confused." I'm honoured to have gotten the chance. Thank you. Farewell. user:J aka justen (talk) 05:33, 7 October 2009 (UTC)
- You were a powerful presence here, and you shall be sorely missed, but your work will live on, through your photos and your text contributions, as well as of course all the wonderful things you did "in real life" as they say, all the good you did in the real world beyond these virtual walls. Rest in peace, sir. LordAmeth (talk) 18:06, 13 October 2009 (UTC)
My wiki tis of thee, sweet web community, of thee I sing. May you rest in peace, fellow editor, member of the great Wikipedia project. Wikipedians, SALUTE!
- What I miss about Fg2 is not his (considerable) knowledge. Plenty of that in my books. What I miss is his common sense, his wisdom and his kindness (a rare combination). He could always see better the available options than I did, and that's why I miss him so much. Often I wish I could ask his opinion about something, and I can't. Urashima Tarō (talk) 03:52, 15 October 2009 (UTC)
- Goodbye, Fg2. You were a wonderful contributor to the Japan project. WhisperToMe (talk) 04:15, 15 October 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you, Fg2--san. You follow up/supported me with silence several times. I really miss you in English edition Wikipedia. Please have good and peacefull rest in heaven. With Japanese style 合掌--Namazu-tron (talk) 17:38, 21 October 2009 (UTC)