- 1 Welcome!
- 2 Nordstrom
- 3 Stargelman
- 4 German_fire_department
- 5 Change to Common.css
- 6 User:Dantheox/players
- 7 Greetings from from the Opera Project
- 8 Noch'n Deutscher
- 9 Marcin Dunin
- 10 Counties of Germany
- 11 Blocked out
- 12 WikiProject Germany Invitation
- 13 User talk:Charles
- 14 Gross-Aktion
- 15 Thanks...
- 16 Mathilde Carré
- 17 Disambiguation link notification for February 26
- 18 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 19 ArbCom elections are now open!
Hello, Gerhard51, and welcome to Wikipedia! Thanks for your contributions; I hope you like it here and decide to stay. We're glad to have you in our community! Here are a few good links for newcomers:
- If you haven't already, drop by the new user log and tell others a bit about yourself.
- Always sign your posts on talk pages with ~~~~ so others will know who left which comments.
- The Five Pillars of Wikipedia
- Our policies, guidelines, and simplified ruleset
- How to edit a page and write a great article
- The Wikipedia tutorial and picture tutorial
- The handy Manual of Style
- And finally, remember to be bold in updating pages!
I hope you enjoy editing and being a Wikipedian. Although we all make mistakes, please keep in mind what Wikipedia is not. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to see the help pages or add a question to the village pump. The Community Portal can also be very useful.
P.S. Feel free to leave a message on my talk page if you need help with anything or simply wish to say hello. :)
Please do not change this anglicized spelling of Nordstrom to Nordstrøm. You disable the wiki links and it was not the usage of the person. If you have created the links and know the usage of the person in question, fine, in this case the entries were correct. Thanks. Doc 22:32, 10 December 2005 (UTC)
ø vs. o
Sorry for the unneeded work I caused, it happened in the heat of corrections and Dagmar came into my way. Gerhard51 22:35, 18 December 2005 (UTC)
Not a problem...but thanks for your reply and thanks for your areas of expertise and additions Doc 02:30, 19 December 2005 (UTC)
Sorry, I know nothing about him. All I did on his article was stub sort and fix a category. --Etacar11 01:11, 19 February 2006 (UTC)
Gerhard51, PLEASE DO NOT VANDALIZE THE PAGE ABOUT STARGELMAN AGAIN. We can give you proof if you really need it. --Stargelman Fans 20:56, 26 February 2006 (UTC)
And finally the article was deleted.
Moin! Wenn ich mal zitieren darf: "Heiliger Strohsack, war sicher viel Arbeit, aber kann so nicht stehenbleiben." Mit Ersterem hast Du Recht, es war viel Arbeit, die ganzen Informationen zusammenzutragen und aufzubereiten. Aber was meinst Du mit dem zweiten Teil? Außerdem verstehe ich nicht, warum es peinlich sein soll, die Dienstgradstrukturen "durchzukauen". Vielleicht köntest Du mir das näher erläutern MfG Winnie-MD 16:22, 13 September 2006 (UTC) Nachtrag: Hat sich gerade erledigt, ich hab den Beitrag auf der Diskussionsseite nicht gesehen. Danke für die Blumen! OfGWinnie-MD 16:24, 13 September 2006 (UTC)
Change to Common.css
Per recent discussions, the way in which Persondata is viewed by Wikipedia editors has changed. In order to continue viewing Persondata in Wikipedia articles, please edit your user CSS file to display table.persondata rather than table.metadata. More specific instructions can be found on the Persondata page. --ShakingSpirittalk on behalf of Kaldari 01:06, 25 December 2006 (UTC)
- Found it useful, hope you'll find the changes useful too. Gerhard51 16:53, 28 March 2007 (UTC)
Greetings from from the Opera Project
Greetings from from the Opera Project. Thank you for your edit of Viktor Nessler. We'd be delighted if you like to join us. Thee is a lot of good material on the German Wiki we'd like to use - also currently a discussion about the Biography Project banner bots. Best --Kleinzach 03:06, 17 April 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks for your invitation. But I'm already booked out in WP-DE, what I constantly do is to synchronize those articles which I have to overhaul in German, which was the case with Nessler. Kind regards Gerhard51 19:20, 10 May 2007 (UTC)
Deutsche Modellbahn in Großbritannien. Ist das Interesse so groß? --SonniWP 19:38, 1 June 2007 (UTC)
Keine Ahnung. Ich editiere hauptsächlich Übersetzungsfehler, versuche Links von synonymen aber sprachlich verschiedenen Lemmata herzustellen. Vermutlich war auch mal die Eisenbahn dabei. Ciao, Gerhard51 20:16, 1 June 2007 (UTC).
I've got problem with this soucre: "Józef Knja´z Walkowski: Wazne zródlo do historyi arcybiskupa Dunina; Ks. Józefa Walkowskiego Pami¸etniki pisane w niewoli kolobrzeskiej. Wyd. i wst¸epem poprzedzil Ks. Tadeusz Trzcínski. Posen: Ksieg. ´sw. Wojciecha"
It need correct of spelling. I see that it is written in XIX century Polish ortography, but there are some mistakes. I supose that orginal was named:
- Józef Kniaź (in old-Polish "priest") Walkowski (or mayby Wałkowski): Ważne źródło do historyi (modern spelling "historii") arcybiskupa Dunina; Ks. Józefa Walkowskiego (Wałkowskiego) Pamiętniki pisane w niewoli kołobrzeskiej. Wyd. i wstępem porzedził Ks. Tadeusz Trzcinski (or Trzciński). Poznań (i supose that orinal was signed by Polish or both - polish and German names, due to character of publisher): Księgarnia św. Wojciecha"
- Could You confrontate this version wit book You cite? Radomil talk 17:07, 10 July 2007 (UTC)
Not at all. I've changed Bydgoszcz-Bromberg to standard of other cities of Partitioned Poland, and Rome doesn't need Polish or German name. P.S Err... what for was that comment? ("Revert of nationalist nonsense") Radomil talk 23:19, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
Hi Gerhard, could you please contribute to the discussion at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Counties_of_Germany re. your change of the title from "district" to "county". "District" is not, as you suggested, my invention, but the official translation used in the EU for "Kreis". After a discussion some time ago, it was agreed to use the term "district" so that all Leo entries would share the same terminology. I didn't want to offend you by simply changing the title back, however, so a comment on the talk page wuld be much appreciated. Thanks, Saint|swithin 12:16, 25 October 2007 (UTC)
- Please also make no further linkchanges until the discussion is finished. Thanks Agathoclea 13:03, 25 October 2007 (UTC)
- I already made no further changes after I noticed the mass of information behind the links, I only went at the peak. And I didn't find the discussion about the naming of the EU, sorry Saintswithin, no offends were intented. Anyway it is nice to find out that the EU developed naming conventions differing from those of the German government and outside of any practical use. I'll read the whole thing with some time about the weekend. Kind regards, Gerhard51 20:22, 25 October 2007 (UTC)
My current IP 188.8.131.52 is blocked out. It is an IP of Deutsche Telekom, most probably one of the big providers. I even can't communicate with the administrator who blocked me. I could switch the provider with some effort, but what a nuisance..... Gerhard51 (talk) 20:53, 4 February 2008 (UTC)
WikiProject Germany Invitation
Hi. This user wishes not to receive talk page comments for now, as he is semi-retired until further notice. Please refrain from recreating the talk page. Thanks, PeterSymonds (talk) 20:35, 3 June 2008 (UTC)
- May I ask what behaviour concerns you? I see no talk page interaction in the last 50 edits. There are the redirects, which admittedly seems a little excessive, but I see nothing that would warrant behaviour warnings. Thanks, PeterSymonds (talk) 20:49, 3 June 2008 (UTC)
Please don´t change a Lemma before having a short glimpse at the discussion. German language is not a measure for English names concerning historical events. Your opinion here is highly welcome though. --ThePiedCow (talk) 11:17, 24 October 2008 (UTC)
... for the work you've done on Ludwig Hupfeld. I was hoping someone would be able to tidy up/add to the article.
I am not a German-speaker, so although I "tidied up" the machine translation of the dewiki article, I knew that there was lots of room for improvement.
- I took it from the French Wikipedia, where it was corrected by Fabrice Dury who is more or less specialized in WWII in France. The date 1970 at last couldn't be correct after I found the book published in 1980.Gerhard51 (talk) 11:25, 20 December 2012 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Vanessa Huppenkothen, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Tabloid (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:06, 23 November 2015 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:32, 23 November 2015 (UTC)