Re:  Well done. Do try to make some other edits to learn the ins and outs of Wikipedia, you'll find it useful in the coming weeks. -- 22:48, 16 September 2009 (UTC)
- I've seen your edit as I indicated above and it's fine. Expanding Pax Mongolica for your future project is a good idea, we can chat more about during our next wiki class. -- 20:04, 21 September 2009 (UTC)
Pax Mongolica early plan
Sounds like a good plan; make sure to add the article to your group at Wikipedia:School_and_university_projects/User:Piotrus/Fall_2009#Articles_edited -- 04:56, 5 October 2009 (UTC)
- Hi, I just noted some formal things about your editing. Please don't add empty headers to articles before actually adding the relevant text. The article should look like an article at any time, and not like a construction site. If you want to experiment, then you can create a test page in your user space and transfer the completed content later.
- When adding references to your contributions, you might want to use the <ref> tag and the Wikipedia:Citation templates. This will make sure that the references appear in the right section and contain all necessary information, so that the readers can follow and verify them most easily. --Latebird (talk) 08:25, 18 October 2009 (UTC)
Editing the PM article! Keep it up! --20:37, 22 October 2009 (UTC)
- Excellent job. Perhaps you can give some advice to your groupmates? --
18:02, 2 November 2009 (UTC)
- Good use of cn templates here, you are actually saving me some work (I'll soon be adding various templates to your drafts). -- 03:45, 3 November 2009 (UTC)
Neither of them is free; the second one doesn't seem to even list sources. You could consider using them under fair use - see Wikipedia:Non-free content and Wikipedia:WikiProject Images and Media/Non-free. Fair use images are however less than optimal, as they often tend to be removed. The best solution, assuming you cannot find a good map in Wikimedia Commons, would be to create such a map yourself (or as a group), basing them on existing maps. If you need help with that, check Wikipedia:WikiProject Maps. -- 17:39, 21 November 2009 (UTC)
Origins of Term "Pax Mongolica"
Unfortunately, this kind of a search is a WP:OR and as such, should not be used (but check with the GA reviewer; it is an grayish borderland). Perhaps one of the works that uses the term discusses its origins - that would be appropriate to cite. -- 00:53, 23 November 2009 (UTC)
Re: Organization of the Mongol Empire under Genghis Khan
Good job! --06:25, 11 December 2009 (UTC)