You recently added information to the article: World Cyber Games, however the game you added to the game list, "Defence Of The Ancients(DOTA)", for one does not link to a valid article, nor is it a valid game. As stated in the Defense of the Ancients article, DOTA "is a custom scenario for Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne..." Thus DotA does not constitute as a game, merely a game mode or scenario for Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, which is already listed as a game. Please do not revert the article again without strong evidence that DotA is indeed a game. In addition, please give an edit summary for your edits, it helps others understand your intentions when you edit an article. Thanks. Kyosuke Aoki (talk) 04:42, 22 November 2008 (UTC)
- If you don't mind, can you give me the EXACT LINK that shows that DoTA is a standalone game. Furthermore, when posting on people's talk pages, please SIGN your posts with four tildes (~). And again, I request that you please give edit summaries when you edit something it helps others to track changes. Failure to do so may get your edits flagged as vandalism as it is hard to tell what you are doing. Thanks. Kyosuke Aoki∙♫talk∙contribs♪ 19:38, 27 November 2008 (UTC)
Sources are there for you to read. I spend time and effort to source for newspaper report and verified sources.
- I am monitoring your talkpage so you can post ur comments here also, please go and click on those sources and read. For the book reference, you can go google book and read it (CPF cut issue). --Xaiver0510 (talk) 07:45, 23 June 2011 (UTC)
As above, please cease from either deleting reasonably researched material or inserting unsourced material (and removing "citation needed" markers). Following on earlier blanking out of sections this might be construed as vandalism. Tempwikisc (talk) 08:11, 24 June 2011 (UTC)
Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at Windows 8. Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Thank you. Codename Lisa (talk) 01:52, 26 September 2012 (UTC)
- Your edits were not actually vandalism, but neither I nor Codename Lisa work for Microsoft. There is a big difference between "required" and "optimized for", the latter of which is true and which is mentioned throughout the article, the former of which is not true because Windows 8 does allow non-touch screens. Please see the original research and verifiability policies for more details on why you were reverted.--Jasper Deng (talk) 02:02, 26 September 2012 (UTC)
- Hello, Mllcg
- Jasper Deng explained to me that your reverts were not vandalism and I was wrong. I take his word because he is more experienced. For my mistake, I am sorry. I sincerely hope I have not made you feel bad about Wikipedia. However, I think you need to know a few important things: In your attempt to reinstate your disputed sentence, you had (perhaps by mistake) reverted two of my grammatical corrections. Please be careful what you revert in the future.
- In addition, please take note that supplying an edit summary in a revert is mandatory. Also, everything in Wikipedia needs a verifiable source. Contents without source may be challenged or deleted.
Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. This is a message letting you know that one of your recent edits has been undone by an automated computer program called ClueBot NG.
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: League of Legends was changed by Mllcg (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.897488 on 2012-11-29T11:18:32+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 11:18, 29 November 2012 (UTC)
Pressed the Wrong button trying to reformat the page
I like and understand your edit to the Dota 2 page, but I'm afraid other editors will revert it, since it's considered in lieu with a game guide. That information you added was previously present on the page, but others have called it unencyclopedic for the sake of it being reminiscent of a game guide. I like your edit, but it may not fly, I'm afraid. DarthBotto talk•cont 21:20, 29 November 2012 (UTC)
Please do not add or change content, as you did to Steven Gerrard, without verifying it by citing a reliable source. Please review the guidelines at Wikipedia:Citing sources and take this opportunity to add references to the article. Thank you. Mattythewhite (talk) 20:46, 25 June 2014 (UTC)