Their is currently a discussion in relation to your favourite IP over at WP:FOOTY thought I'd let you know, link is above. Regards ★☆ DUCKISJAMMMY☆★ 01:51, 21 October 2012 (UTC)
Hi, just letting you know I've added a couple of IPs to User talk:Murry1975/IP.86. Looking at some of his previous counts of vandalism, like this and this, it makes me wonder if there isn't anything more admins can do to counter his edits? You'd think with his history he'd be getting a block the moment a new IP is safely identified. And he's still at it with the juvenile vandalism, see this from earlier today. Cheers, Mattythewhite (talk) 13:53, 27 October 2012 (UTC)
- No problem, add away, it does make interesting reading. The sad fact is if you or I as registrared editors done the same our account could be blocked but because he is hopping IP, over quite a large range at times, there isnt much hope. When I get a chance I will go through the new IPs and highlight his actions. Thanks bud. Murry1975 (talk) 15:47, 27 October 2012 (UTC)
Not going to highlight all the good I do, like regularly updating Premier League players' stats, no? I've seen the vandalising you refer to and I am only responsible for the Simon Cox one. Maybe you don't know how IP addresses work but it is quite a serous offence to accuse someone of racism, so I would be a little more careful about that, girls. Good luck trying to "block" me, fucking pansies.
- Maybe you dont know how IP addresses work, or other factors about your PC, I dont need to be careful about anything, as the points show you have made racist comments, you're igmorant and full of self importance, the good you do is totally outwayed by your vandalism. Murry1975 (talk) 18:57, 28 October 2012 (UTC)
Excuse me, but I am constantly getting messages referring to edits "I" have allegedly made, the latest being the "Northeast Blackout". I certainly have no recall of making any racist comments. So what if I make a few cheeky edits every now and then. They don't hurt anybody and I know they get taken down within minutes anyway i.e. Simon Cox. What does piss me off no end is the fact that Irish footballers are the only footballers that don't have a category referring to their nationality, something that I tried to remedy and have been prevented from doing by people with Wikipedia accounts. That confuses the hell out of me. Explain it to me. See? You can't. You also can't block me permanently. Get over it. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 00:13, 29 October 2012 (UTC)
Also, stop saying I am ip hopping when I amn't. You've already made more than one slanderous comment about me. You'll get yourself into trouble if you keep it up. Bloody loser.... — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 15:30, 29 October 2012 (UTC)
- As you hop IP again. WP:competence. Now if you are going to continue to be unhelpful and abusive stay off my page thank you. Murry1975 (talk) 14:55, 30 October 2012 (UTC)
Hello there. Please read the following two sentences.
- The modern Irish state gained independence from the United Kingdom in 1922 following a war of independence resulting in the Anglo-Irish Treaty.
- Initially a dominion within the British Empire called the Irish Free State, a new constitution and the name of "Ireland" were adopted in 1937.
A state can be independent or a dominion within another empire, but it cannot be both. Those lines contradict one another. Independence begins from the time the entity divorces the overlord regardless of the vast level of autonomy. If after 1922 Irish citizens held Irish passports and there were diplomatic missions between Ireland and recognising states with the inclusion of Britain, then it would be clearly independent; however, "dominion within British Empire" will need to be rephrased and better explained. I am not an expert on Irish affairs but I cannot help thinking that what Ireland achieved in 1922 was similar to the home rule that Greenland has had since 1979 whilst remaining Danish sovereignty. In the Balkans, the Principality of Serbia had driven out all Ottoman forces by 1867 but sovereignty was not to be achieved until 1878 at the Berlin Congress, a similar scenario occurred with Bulgaria beginning from the same treaty 1878 when it had suzerainty in one of its proposed areas but no full independence until 1908. One way or another, we need to better explain this self-contradictory statement above. Can you tell me, did Ireland become a sovereign nation in 1922? What were its links to Britain afterward? Note that the crieria for independence according to protocol contains no ambiguity, if when you say "generally recognised" you simply mean the people of Ireland looking upon their land as a state whilst international law codes dictated otherwise then we will need to modify the first sentence. If you reply here, I shall keep watch. Evlekis (Евлекис) (argue) 15:09, 26 November 2012 (UTC)
Hello. There is currently a discussion at Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents regarding an issue with which you may have been involved. The thread is Alohamesamis. Thank you. —Viriditas (talk) 23:01, 26 November 2012 (UTC)
I've warned you a long-time ago to cut it out, but I see you are still at it, as of December 2012. Not sure if you are aware of this, but stalking someone and harassing someone is quite serious. Especially, when illicited dossiers of someone are compiled over a 2 year period and said person's IP is also stalked/misused. I'm warning you again, cut it out please. I'm not going to take much more of it. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 14:57, 16 December 2012 (UTC)
- Let me explain a few things to you.
- Following edits that go against guidlines, in particlular those that are biography violations of living people, isnt harassment or stalking, its insuring that BLP's dont contain unsourced material. As put "Correct use of an editor's history includes (but is not limited to) fixing unambiguous errors or violations of Wikipedia policy, or correcting related problems on multiple articles."
- Ireland linked leads to the article on the island, players dont play for the island.
- I and other editors have tried to explain various guidelines to you over the period you have edited, these include
- Now that I have re-explained these to you, I shall not do it again, if you have a problem with my editing take it to WP:ANI. Murry1975 (talk) 14:41, 17 December 2012 (UTC)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Fletcher_%28footballer%29 Where was he born? Why don't you sort out the "violations" on that page instead of harassing me? You clown. I don't really understand your point in all of this, no matter how many techno geek garbage you throw at me. Robbie Keane is an Irish footballer. Stephen Ireland is an Irish footballer. Derrick Williams is an Irish footballer. BLP blah blah blah WP blah blah blah. No, you are just a harassing, stalking little creep and I will report your carry on.
Fact: I see lots and lots of inconsistencies and trolling on other pages but you have a silly grudge against me, so you stalk my IP and change every edit I make. Regardless of source.
Case in point. Mare Winningham is an Irish American actress. I create a category "American people of Irish descent" that links into other pages of people who have the same ancestry. You keep removing this, which constitutes vandalism.
To be honest, I used to get a kick out of your behaviour but right now, it is beginning to get more than creepy and pathetic and it's actually beginning to get serious.
- Go raibh míle maith agat. Thanks Duck, all the best to you and yours over this festive season. Murry1975 (talk) 08:33, 21 December 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks . ★☆ DUCKISJAMMMY☆★ 11:12, 21 December 2012 (UTC)
Hi Murry1975, Why are you getting involved here. There was a discussion and there was a consensus. Why then did you revert my edit? What consensus are you referring to? Please stop meddling and accept the discussion outcome? Factocop (talk) 17:57, 26 December 2012 (UTC)
- Read that from the bottom not the top. Point taken. BTW do not tell me when to get involved or not. Everyone can edit on here. Murry1975 (talk) 12:45, 28 December 2012 (UTC)
IP 86. edit war
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Contributions/22.214.171.124&offset=&limit=500&target=126.96.36.199 - in this instance the person was undoing my perfectly good edits for no reason other than to cause trouble. They have been banned for the third time in three days yet I am willing to bet they will be back tomorrow and will carry on with the same senseless vandalism. Something has to be done, right chaps? Pippin0490 (talk • contribs) 23:01, 28 December 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry Pippin keeping that page solely for record of the disruptive behavour. Kuru might have an idea, if not it could be another ANI or even at this stage I would consider maybe an ARBCOM input, just for the sheer time span. I would like to hear from experienced admins, just to see what route would be best for Wiki. Murry1975 (talk) 10:13, 29 December 2012 (UTC)
- Hello, no need to apologise, I understand completely, it makes sense to keep it the way it is. The Rambling Man is keeping a tight eye on this person at the moment and keeps blocking them and undoing their vandalism. I simply don't understand why nobody will put a range block in, when you consider this has been going on for well over a year and the vandlism is numerous and included insults to other members, racist remarks and adding nonesense in the middle of sentances such as "has a tiny penis". Surely this is what Rangeblocks are for? Pippin0490 (talk • contribs) 21:18, 1 January 2013 (UTC)