Copa Libertadores Final line-ups
- Pudiste "terminarlo". Considero que mi aporte fue mínimo. En fin, veremos si sale lo del GA. Un abrazo! MauriManya (talk) 19:13, 20 March 2013 (UTC)
Uruguayan Primera División
(le escribo en español porque sé que lo habla)
Por qué se supone que debo ir a la página de discusión yo si lo que hago es deshacer las ediciones de MauriManya? Es él el que tiene que primero pasar por la página de discusión al editar sobre un tema polémico en Uruguay y al haber al menos un usuario que se manifestó en contra de lo que él editó. Fíjese y recuerde que lo único que yo hice fue deshacer las ediciones que él hizo en primera instancia, y es él el que prolongó la guerra de ediciones (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Uruguayan_Primera_Divisi%C3%B3n&action=history). No hay motivo alguno para que se mantenga lo que él editó y sea yo el que deba pasar por la página de discusión de la página. Aplique por favor el mismo criterio al opinar sobre diferentes situaciones! Espero su respuesta --184.108.40.206 (talk) 22:12, 3 June 2013 (UTC)
- Ahora resulta que yo por sacar lo que pusieron tengo que proponerlo antes? yo no vi ni que ud., ni que MauriManya, ni que cualquier otro usuario haya preguntado en la página de discusión antes de poner que el club más exitoso de Uruguay es Peñarol con 48 Uruguayos, sabiendo que es un dato polémico que por algo no se incluye en la página de Wikipedia en español... --220.127.116.11 (talk) 22:35, 3 June 2013 (UTC)
You currently appear to be engaged in an edit war according to the reverts you have made on Uruguayan Primera División. Users are expected to collaborate with others, to avoid editing disruptively, and to try to reach a consensus rather than repeatedly undoing other users' edits once it is known that there is a disagreement.
Please be particularly aware, Wikipedia's policy on edit warring states:
- Edit warring is disruptive regardless of how many reverts you have made; that is to say, editors are not automatically "entitled" to three reverts.
- Do not edit war even if you believe you are right.
If you find yourself in an editing dispute, use the article's talk page to discuss controversial changes; work towards a version that represents consensus among editors. You can post a request for help at an appropriate noticeboard or seek dispute resolution. In some cases it may be appropriate to request temporary page protection. If you engage in an edit war, you may be blocked from editing. Tito Dutta (talk • contributions • email) 18:08, 10 June 2013 (UTC)
- I have not followed the whole talk page discussion, but, this addition lacks citation. Add them to provide sources. Not just in talk page, remind them to add in article while adding content. If they have already provided super strong sources, verify those. --Tito Dutta (talk • contributions • email) 18:27, 10 June 2013 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Uruguayan Primera División, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page AUF (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
GA reassessment of C.A. Peñarol
I have opened a GA reassessment of C.A. Peñarol, an article to which you appear to be a significant contributor, as I do not believe it meets the GA criteria. You can find the review here. Eric Corbett 21:41, 28 June 2013 (UTC)
|Hi, I just wanted to let you know that the copy edit you requested for Peñarol at the Guild of Copy Editors requests page is now complete. All feedback welcome! Miniapolis 01:53, 20 August 2013 (UTC)|
- Thanks!—Nuno93 (talk) 00:42, 21 August 2013 (UTC)
Hi, I recently uploaded to Commons (and then added to Peñarol article) a photo of the 1911 CURCC team , winner of the last Primera División title under that name. I hope you like the image, which I consider significant for the history of the institution. Thanks for your great work on the article, regards ! Fma12 (talk) 21:00, 22 August 2013 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 14:14, 24 November 2015 (UTC)