User talk:Snaxe920/Archive 1
|This is an archive of past discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
|Archive 1||Archive 2|
Welcome to Wikipedia!
Hello Snaxe920/Archive 1, welcome to Wikipedia!
Here are some tips:
- Take a look at the Simplified Ruleset.
- Read the Tutorial, How to edit a page and the Manual of Style.
- Find out how to revert, move and merge pages.
- Sign your posts on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~).
- Add yourself to the New user log and a regional notice board
- Ask questions at the Village pump or Help desk.
- Use the Show preview button
- Provide an Edit summary
- Add the correct image copyright tag to any images you upload
- Create a User page
- Be bold
- Ignore all rules
If you feel a change is needed, feel free to make it yourself! Wikipedia is a wiki, so anyone (yourself included) can edit any article by following the Edit this page link. Wikipedia convention is to be bold and not be afraid of making mistakes. If you're not sure how editing works, have a look at How to edit a page, or try out the Sandbox to test your editing skills.
If, for some reason, you are unable to fix a problem yourself, feel free to ask someone else to do it. Wikipedia has a vibrant community of contributors who have a wide range of skills and specialties, and many of them would be glad to help. As well as the wiki community pages there are IRC Channels, where you are more than welcome to ask for assistance.
- All done, and I even got the dbl redirect for you. Happy editing! Sasquatch t|c 22:49, 18 February 2006 (UTC)
Hi! Would you consider changing your vote to support C2 instead of C1? It's a variation of the logo you supported, with precisely the change you requested -- replacing "Free" with "Test" in "The Free Encyclopedia", and in red, too, to make it more obvious. :) —Nightstallion (?) 05:54, 18 July 2006 (UTC)
- I think you may want to change your vote (yet again) from C2 to C3; the chance is that "The Free Encyclopedia" is replaced with "Test Wiki", and completely in red, too, to make it more obvious. —Nightstallion (?) 05:40, 20 July 2006 (UTC)
AfD Nomination: Colemak
I've nominated the article Colemak for deletion under the Articles for deletion process. We appreciate your contributions, but in this particular case I do not feel that Colemak satisfies Wikipedia's criteria for inclusion. I have explained why in the nomination space (see What Wikipedia is not and Deletion policy). Your opinions on the matter are welcome; please participate in the discussion by adding your comments at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Colemak. Don't forget to add four tildes (~~~~) at the end of each of your comments to sign them. You are free to edit the content of Colemak during the discussion, but please do not remove the "Articles for Deletion" template (the box at the top). Doing so will not end the discussion. Psychonaut 18:15, 17 November 2006 (UTC)