HURRY, HURRY, HURRY!
Step right up and see a treasury of pinnipeds right before your very eyes!
The next act in only 4 days and 10 edits.
The most ethical show in the big top!
|This talk page is automatically archived by MiszaBot III. Threads with no replies in 10 days may be automatically moved.|
And there is also This archive
- 1 Hello, from a DR/N volunteer
- 2 Kitty terry
- 3 Dog meat article
- 4 Your changes to Hydra effect
- 5 ANI
- 6 Arbitration Enforcement
- 7 Notice that you are now subject to an arbitration enforcement sanction
- 8 A cup of tea for you!
- 9 In response to your question about modifying talk page comments
- 10 Tks!
- 11 Your changes to remote viewing ?
- 12 Dont revert your best crap
- 13 Oru Vadakkan Selfie
- 14 External Links
- 15 Request for Arbitration Enforcement Against You
- 16 Edits Regarding Diyar-e-Dil
- 17 Ellen Pao
- 18 Amusement!
- 19 Oh, come on
- 20 Diyar-e-Dil edits
- 21 For the improvement of of the page
Hello, from a DR/N volunteer
This is a friendly reminder to involved parties that there is a current Dispute Resolution Noticeboard case still awaiting comments and replies. If this dispute has been resolved to the satisfaction of the filing editor and all involved parties, please take a moment to add a note about this at the discussion so that a volunteer may close the case as "Resolved". If the dispute is still ongoing, please add your input. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Atsme (talk • contribs)
Dear Sir How do I or what is it they want links to proof? Wikipedia site links don't work A lot of the records I sang on are on wikipedia Those links won't do? Where else what sources do they approve? For documentation Discogs has my records for sale with all info Sites that list all my movie projects I worked on have crew lists posted I found links on eBay to albums I sang on I am confused I keep missing people off I don't mean to If you could help I have a lot of good videos on YouTube Kitty Terry 270,000 hits I need to add Star Search would I add the link to YouTube for verification I really need your help Why is everyone so grouchy? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Kitty Terry aka Kitty Woodson Terry (talk • contribs)
Dog meat article
Please note you have made 2 reversions on Dog meat. I'm sure you are well aware of WP:3RR. Please go to the talk page and let's get consensus on this rather than edit warring.DrChrissy (talk) 15:43, 24 June 2015 (UTC)
- Could I ask that in the article, rather than removing large chunks of text because you believe a source is not RS, you raise the question about reliability first, e.g. [better source needed] and give editors the chance to find a RS. Thank you.DrChrissy (talk) 12:14, 1 July 2015 (UTC)
Your changes to Hydra effect
This article has been marked with the refimprove and notable templates, but no reason is given. There are 4 references, one of them is to the Harvard National Security Journal. The references include, 3 separate disciplines, 1 peer reviewed journal, 1 non peer reviewed but reputable science magazine. I'm having a little bit of trouble understanding the markings. If the markings are not clarified, I'm going to leave them for a week before removing them. Please leave your comments on Talk:Hydra_effect. BFG (talk) 15:14, 25 June 2015 (UTC)
FYI Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents#Challenges with User:TheRedPenOfDoom — Strongjam (talk) 15:52, 25 June 2015 (UTC)
Notice that you are now subject to an arbitration enforcement sanction
On a personal note, it brings me no joy to do this, but your behavior there has clearly been making the editing environment worse instead of better. Please do continue to edit in other areas that aren't so incendiary.
Zad68 19:09, 25 June 2015 (UTC)
- That such an editor has been sanctioned this way disgraces wikipedia. -Roxy the non edible dog™ (resonate) 19:16, 25 June 2015 (UTC)
Beyond disgusted. It takes days to ban obvious SPAs from Wikipedia, and only hours to ban a valued contributor to Wikipedia, done without serious discussion and for acts that, in context, clearly justifiable. This is abusive adminship at its worst, and Wikipedia as a group should be ashamed that people like Zad can even get admin rights. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 02:28, 26 June 2015 (UTC)
A cup of tea for you!
|You sent me one of these in the wake of the ghastly Gamergate blowup last November, when it was really much needed. Thanks for doing all you've done, let me know how to help.|
- Thank you! After the tea, I have a date with Mel Brooks for some skeet shooting. PULL! -- TRPoD aka The Red Pen of Doom 21:27, 25 June 2015 (UTC)
In response to your question about modifying talk page comments
On advice of counsel  this should close the conversation.-- TRPoD aka The Red Pen of Doom 13:40, 26 June 2015 (UTC)
Your changes to remote viewing ?
- I am looking at you right now!-- TRPoD aka The Red Pen of Doom 17:18, 30 June 2015 (UTC)
Dont revert your best crap
- Folks, please stop with the edit-war. Derevation, it looks like you made the original change that's the subject of the current edit-war. Please start a talk page discussion on this and stop the edit-warring. You know how that ends. Might I suggest looking at some other network articles to see how they handle something like this? There are several cable networks that have both original programming and rebroadcast shows from other networks. Asking at Wiki Project Television might also make sense. Ravensfire (talk) 17:53, 1 July 2015 (UTC)
Peacock terms (WP:PEACOCK) are referred to indefinite things, like "Raju is the best football player", but for films especially for box office, there are a definite ranks for their performance which is "known" for us from box office auditing sites and reputed sources. So using the term blockbuster for a film is fairly justifiable with more than enough reputed sources.--18.104.22.168 (talk) 15:31, 1 July 2015 (UTC)
You recently removed 2 External Links, a Chamber of commerce link, and the Public Library link from the Alva, Oklahoma article, and referenced WP:ELNO. I reviewed that policy for a second time after seeing your edit, and I am not following how either link would be disallowed. Could you elaborate on your edit ? I actually used the Tulsa,Oklahoma article as a guide, since it was an FA. I appreciate any insight that you could shed. Zeugzeug (talk) 17:43, 2 July 2015 (UTC)
Request for Arbitration Enforcement Against You
Edits Regarding Diyar-e-Dil
This is to warn you that stop ruining Diyar-e-Dil, once the same act happened way back hence the page is reviewed all the time with mostly referencing which are specifically picked for wikipedia with reliable information, all the non-reliable information was removed previously thereby leaving reliable ones only. This is not the first time you are doing this but you have been observed in most of the pages. This is the final time that you are warned please stop or you will be reported Sammy.joseph (talk) 12:57, 3 July 2015 (UTC)
Do Not Reply. You will, however, definitely want to visit the sea lion satire page -- you know the one. Your name is in lights, or rather movie posters, today. Day Of The TRPoDs! And more! MarkBernstein (talk) 15:46, 3 July 2015 (UTC)
Oh, come on
- (Bish -- the backstory here is that someone once posted a similarly satirical link on my talk page, back in the day, and I made the mistake of saying something nice about it while topic-banned and while the whole world was watching. Some day we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny. But now you're sad, your admin’s mad, the Gaters all know that we can be very funny....MarkBernstein (talk) 16:12, 3 July 2015 (UTC)
- Pinnipeds is, in fact, the Featured Article of the Day. Rhoark (talk) 19:20, 3 July 2015 (UTC)
- That is funny. I wonder who has been coordinating that? -- TRPoD aka The Red Pen of Doom 01:46, 4 July 2015 (UTC)
Wanted to inform you that Promotional Poster of Diyar-e-Dil with copyrights has license, other image you removed featuring cast and crew is not copyrighted. Secondly please take view on other similar pages like Shehr-e-Zaat etc. and look that they are above such details and never invoked. In conclusion please don't remove these images and please ad the image back to the page featuring its entire cast as its not copyrighted.Sammy.joseph (talk) 23:38, 3 July 2015 (UTC)
Removal of Image on Diyar-e-eDil
For the improvement of of the page
|Sant Longowal Institute of engineering &Technology|
|hi this is singhaniket255 i just needed help for improving the site...as.i am.not aware of it ..cozz this is my first time..so i would request you to please help me improving the page "SLIET" that is "Sant longowal institute of engineering and technology" Singhaniket255 (talk) 15:11, 5 July 2015 (UTC)|